Skill balance

• I brought this here to get some opinions, I know a lot of us dislike this epi due to being ratio. What skills do you think should be replaced to help balance the classes? What skills have virtually no use to your class? What old skills could be re-implemented to improve the ability to play your class?

For me its simple

• no cast or cool down on dispel
    • provocation circle
  • -Rethink Reintroduce-

After writing about 2k words on what needs to be changed in terms of skills i shortened it down to a few main points:

KEY: Nerf= Weaken Buff = Make stronger Re= Reintroduce ReW=Rework

1: Lures----------- (nerf)

2: % skills--------- (nerf)

3: Dispel----------- (buff)

4, 5,6 ,7 : Low Cool-down abilities such as Demon hushing and rising uppercut need to come back.-------- (Re)

8. Transformation skill ------------------------(ReW)

9. The Class of Ranger/ Sin (basically all the skills which need changing ask GS alone what it needs or w.e) ------------(BUFFFFFF)

10,11,12: Low cool-down abilities. (just in case 4.5.6.7 was skipped) ----(Re)

13. More Fun skills for Priest (ask a long term Priest) -------------------------ReW)

Like i said the list could go on. This just personally some important points of consideration i am sure most would agree on.

• Level 30 Mage/pagan

Sugestion:

1. Change Cosmic Kinesis Lv 4 to increase int by 200 or so for 15 min. Or leave this skill as it is and increase the extra dmg on all skills by 200, inkl magic Arrow lv 4 (43 increase to 243)

2. Change Arcane Aurora Lv2 from 16% to 24% magic def

3. Make Potent Force double or triple Def for 30 sec. Or change Potent Force to remove cooldown for 30 sec like it use to be in earlier ep's. Or make it remove all cast time instead of cool down for 30 sec

4. Give Magic root 3-4 sec stun effect (only removable by healer)

5. Give Earth spikes 3-4 sec stun effect like Earth quake use to have in previous ep. Or bring back Earth quake

6. Make Sonic flash slow movement effect last 3-4 sec (only removable by healer)

7. Remove Cast time on Fire strike, kamains breath and magic mask.

8. Make magic mask last longer then cooldown

9. Cut down the cast time on Tempest Howl, Flame Choir and Earth chant by half.

Alternative sugestion

Make 1 resist = 1 magic def.

1. Change Arcane Aurora Lv2 to 24%.

2. Change Potent force to remove cooldown for 30 sec. Or make it remove cast time instead for 30 sec

3. remove cast time on magic mask but leave the duration.

4. Make Magic root stun for 3 sec (only removable by healer)

5. Give Earth Spikes 3 sec stun or bring back Earth quake

6. Make Sonic Flash slowmo effect last 3 sec (only removeble by healer)

• Mages and Pagans are the most pushed down class in shaiya.

atleast in lower lvl pvp zones (15 and 30 ).

you can build it full attack and do awesome damadge but that makes you so weak in defence while this is not a problem for fighters and defenders.

its sad to see that in lower lvl pvp zones everyone is making defenders fighters warrior and guards. simply because you stripped them from atleast having the ability to survive 3 hits from a fighter or defender.

id love to see Fire Thorn skill on mages and pagans come back with some decent damdge when getting attacked.

i dont remember how much the damdge was but it would give mages and pagans a better advantage i think.

i also think mages should have weapons in 15 and 30 with atleast 1 slot more then any other class.

they realy killed 15 zone with taking the 6 slot staffs away.

the orange stats on it were to much but the slots atleast gave the ability for a mage or pagan to do some damadge and at the same time to survive a bit easier.

( this is my view but im pretty sure the zone will become more alive with pple that love there class but simply cant play it cause there class is pushed down so hard )

BL4CKSTAR

• I have to agree with my other half, that mages have a natural disadvantage simply because of the lack of stats. Defenders and fighters are able to carry a shield, and their weapon. Extra stats, extra slots, extra everything. Mages should be allowed to have weapons that have more slots, OR be allowed an extra piece of equipment to make up for the lost stats. I actually think archers/rangers may need something like this as well. Everyone is constantly choosing fig/def war/guard because they hit hard, and don't get hit hard. I personally prefer pvp with all classes instead of just a battle of all figs/defs and wars/guards. As far as skills, I don't think adding or taking away skills is going to help. Maybe give mages a skill that gives them some defense, like the one defs/guards have that makes them invincible for a few seconds.

• I have to agree with my other half, that mages have a natural disadvantage simply because of the lack of stats. Defenders and fighters are able to carry a shield, and their weapon. Extra stats, extra slots, extra everything. Mages should be allowed to have weapons that have more slots, OR be allowed an extra piece of equipment to make up for the lost stats. I actually think archers/rangers may need something like this as well. Everyone is constantly choosing fig/def war/guard because they hit hard, and don't get hit hard. I personally prefer pvp with all classes instead of just a battle of all figs/defs and wars/guards. As far as skills, I don't think adding or taking away skills is going to help. Maybe give mages a skill that gives them some defense, like the one defs/guards have that makes them invincible for a few seconds.

yea what is the use for defenders and guards to have an extra UT skill its so overkill and they realy dont need it.

Rangers and hunters there skill should indeed be made more deadly.

• Mag/Pag Has alot of atk Power but becouse of the resistens, high HP and high dmg skills and stuns Fig/War/Def/Guard has, they are impossible to kill. Mag/Pag has cast time on Everything. Even with maxed legend set and HT acc you feel ungeared in pvp.

Magic Mask Gives Mage/pagan Good Protection. Unfortunatly It Has 1.5 sec castime and can't be used when Under Attack. The duration is only 15 sec and and cooldown is 210 sec. It can be used before a push but have only 15 sec so it's useless.

If AEG could remove the cast time on Magic Mask and give magic Arrows more attack Power, then maybe Mag/Pag would be better.

What to do with 5 mages vs 5 War? 2 War masacare the mages With 3 War sit and watch, eating popcorn? Instead of pushing, we have to sitt in base calling for fighters to help us out. Hoping some one is online and not busy. If the mages was stronger we could push and pvp instead.

Playing Mage I feel like I'm stat padding furys. Statpadding is a bannable offence so playing Mage is by defenition a bannable offence. That's how bad mages are. Unless you have flower/star rank and maxed out titan acc, then maybe youre good enough, but I don't know.

I paid alot of money on my mage set and the only thing it's good for is farming robots. :thumbdown: