Skill balance

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• I brought this here to get some opinions, I know a lot of us dislike this epi due to being ratio. What skills do you think should be replaced to help balance the classes? What skills have virtually no use to your class? What old skills could be re-implemented to improve the ability to play your class?

For me its simple

• no cast or cool down on dispel
    • provocation circle
  • Seeing a lot of posts here from people who don't actually pvp very often.

Having pvp'd/1v1'd with the intention of playing the game at a somewhat reasonable level on the fighter / war class( so thats all ill comment on) ill throw in my suggestions :

So Fighter/War is a pretty fun class in all episodes but one of the really dull aspects of it in Episode 8 is that you have to use Basic attacks when there are no Skills up due higher CD's which means all your skills can be on cooldown.

in Previous episodes this was avoided by simply replacing Basic attacks with some spammable Skills such as rising uppercut and demon hushing ( my personal fav).

If i could suggest bringing back those 2 skills or something equivalent it would be much appreciated by..id say everyone who plays the class and any class.

Following on with the cooldowns it would be impossible to avoid the highest Cooldown skills for fighter/war

ofc that would be the " Percent of maximum hp skills"

these play a pretty major role in the game due to the insanely high HP and defence in the episode its pretty much impossible to kill some people without the use of them INFACT.. they might have ruined the game almost as much as lures.. but even more so dulled the brains and skill sets of most players on the Offical Server.

Because unlike the years of past where players relied on their ability to switch their weapon to kill even mobs let alone Players we can simply just % and be given an exactly 95% chance of landing approximately 40 000 dmg + based on your average max HP (in level 80 which is where they are most predominantly used).

So if i was to suggest honestly

just get rid of Percent skills please stop catering for people without brains (yes there are years of salt in that comment idc)

Next point.

Whirling Dervish (and enhanced wind-spin, Old skill) were once the largest part of most fighters combos, the skill at current state has become a far more less favourable option, uhm idk what you can do about this but im pretty sure most people would enjoy using this skill more often so plz make it relevant again.

Next point, black-hole...

Whilst i do love black-hole it really does need a Nerf, honestly the old Black-hole was more practical less of an outright lure and more used to just gather people in for landing skills which is far more relevant and less over powered.

There are several other things but the list might get too long so ill end it there.

• Level 30 Mage/pagan

Sugestion:

1. Change Cosmic Kinesis Lv 4 to increase int by 200 or so for 15 min. Or leave this skill as it is and increase the extra dmg on all skills by 200, inkl magic Arrow lv 4 (43 increase to 243)

2. Change Arcane Aurora Lv2 from 16% to 24% magic def

3. Make Potent Force double or triple Def for 30 sec. Or change Potent Force to remove cooldown for 30 sec like it use to be in earlier ep's. Or make it remove all cast time instead of cool down for 30 sec

4. Give Magic root 3-4 sec stun effect (only removable by healer)

5. Give Earth spikes 3-4 sec stun effect like Earth quake use to have in previous ep. Or bring back Earth quake

6. Make Sonic flash slow movement effect last 3-4 sec (only removable by healer)

7. Remove Cast time on Fire strike, kamains breath and magic mask.

8. Make magic mask last longer then cooldown

9. Cut down the cast time on Tempest Howl, Flame Choir and Earth chant by half.

Alternative sugestion

Make 1 resist = 1 magic def.

1. Change Arcane Aurora Lv2 to 24%.

2. Change Potent force to remove cooldown for 30 sec. Or make it remove cast time instead for 30 sec

3. remove cast time on magic mask but leave the duration.

4. Make Magic root stun for 3 sec (only removable by healer)

5. Give Earth Spikes 3 sec stun or bring back Earth quake

6. Make Sonic Flash slowmo effect last 3 sec (only removeble by healer)

• Mages and Pagans are the most pushed down class in shaiya.

atleast in lower lvl pvp zones (15 and 30 ).

you can build it full attack and do awesome damadge but that makes you so weak in defence while this is not a problem for fighters and defenders.

its sad to see that in lower lvl pvp zones everyone is making defenders fighters warrior and guards. simply because you stripped them from atleast having the ability to survive 3 hits from a fighter or defender.

id love to see Fire Thorn skill on mages and pagans come back with some decent damdge when getting attacked.

i dont remember how much the damdge was but it would give mages and pagans a better advantage i think.

i also think mages should have weapons in 15 and 30 with atleast 1 slot more then any other class.

they realy killed 15 zone with taking the 6 slot staffs away.

the orange stats on it were to much but the slots atleast gave the ability for a mage or pagan to do some damadge and at the same time to survive a bit easier.

( this is my view but im pretty sure the zone will become more alive with pple that love there class but simply cant play it cause there class is pushed down so hard )

BL4CKSTAR

• I have to agree with my other half, that mages have a natural disadvantage simply because of the lack of stats. Defenders and fighters are able to carry a shield, and their weapon. Extra stats, extra slots, extra everything. Mages should be allowed to have weapons that have more slots, OR be allowed an extra piece of equipment to make up for the lost stats. I actually think archers/rangers may need something like this as well. Everyone is constantly choosing fig/def war/guard because they hit hard, and don't get hit hard. I personally prefer pvp with all classes instead of just a battle of all figs/defs and wars/guards. As far as skills, I don't think adding or taking away skills is going to help. Maybe give mages a skill that gives them some defense, like the one defs/guards have that makes them invincible for a few seconds.

• I have to agree with my other half, that mages have a natural disadvantage simply because of the lack of stats. Defenders and fighters are able to carry a shield, and their weapon. Extra stats, extra slots, extra everything. Mages should be allowed to have weapons that have more slots, OR be allowed an extra piece of equipment to make up for the lost stats. I actually think archers/rangers may need something like this as well. Everyone is constantly choosing fig/def war/guard because they hit hard, and don't get hit hard. I personally prefer pvp with all classes instead of just a battle of all figs/defs and wars/guards. As far as skills, I don't think adding or taking away skills is going to help. Maybe give mages a skill that gives them some defense, like the one defs/guards have that makes them invincible for a few seconds.

yea what is the use for defenders and guards to have an extra UT skill its so overkill and they realy dont need it.

Rangers and hunters there skill should indeed be made more deadly.

• Mag/Pag Has alot of atk Power but becouse of the resistens, high HP and high dmg skills and stuns Fig/War/Def/Guard has, they are impossible to kill. Mag/Pag has cast time on Everything. Even with maxed legend set and HT acc you feel ungeared in pvp.

Magic Mask Gives Mage/pagan Good Protection. Unfortunatly It Has 1.5 sec castime and can't be used when Under Attack. The duration is only 15 sec and and cooldown is 210 sec. It can be used before a push but have only 15 sec so it's useless.

If AEG could remove the cast time on Magic Mask and give magic Arrows more attack Power, then maybe Mag/Pag would be better.

What to do with 5 mages vs 5 War? 2 War masacare the mages With 3 War sit and watch, eating popcorn? Instead of pushing, we have to sitt in base calling for fighters to help us out. Hoping some one is online and not busy. If the mages was stronger we could push and pvp instead.

Playing Mage I feel like I'm stat padding furys. Statpadding is a bannable offence so playing Mage is by defenition a bannable offence. That's how bad mages are. Unless you have flower/star rank and maxed out titan acc, then maybe youre good enough, but I don't know.

I paid alot of money on my mage set and the only thing it's good for is farming robots. :thumbdown:

• Maybe remove Black hole from fig/war and give it to sin/Ran? I don't think Fig/War need it. Not with all the hard hitting skills they have.

i dont know about Blackhole but there charge is so anoying .. the charge is so far that not 1 mage pag skill can load in time to even make the shot LMAO

have tested it with white in 15 its rediculous.

they should not take charge away from a war/fig but make it less long range ...

also they have to make the DS weaker on a fighter.. i mean were does it make sence that even on a maxed 15 pagan i get 10 k ds from a fighter and the poor thing doesnt even have 11 k hp lmao.

i think all the classes that are ranged and have a lot of long loading skills should be made stronger.

BL4CKSTAR :/

• I know skills differ and as a Ranger I would request to have longer stealth time the running in stealth mode is nice. also we need more skills at lower lvls that we can use like ep3 skills they were okay. now days is sort of boring due to lack of skills. I licked traps but virtually useless unless they have longer trapping time. I would be okay with any changes to ranger skills because when I started my epic lvling em nm hm um the skill's I used to lvl up to 80 are all gone none of the skills I use now at top lv are any in which I used to get to 80. so basically I re-learnt all skills lol again. all I am saying is I have faith shaiya team will sort this out to benefit rangers so we don't die from lack of skill's or time charging the 1 we lvl to 15 with lol

• I don't mind Charge. A bit annoying some times but don't last long. When I get hit by black hole I have about 0-5% chance of survival. Maybe War/Fig need it against "Hard to kill" targets but against Mage/Pag it's over kill. ^^

I changed my build last 15% linking event and sacrificed some attack to increase def and HP but wars are stiil deadly. But that's ok.

• I don't mind Charge. A bit annoying some times but don't last long. When I get hit by black hole I have about 0-5% chance of survival. Maybe War/Fig need it against "Hard to kill" targets but against Mage/Pag it's over kill. ^^

I changed my build last 15% linking event and sacrificed some attack to increase def and HP but wars are stiil deadly. But that's ok.

ok but you do undrstand that blackholing omone thats on the move is hard right ?

we always charge to make you stand still ... to then BH you. so it all starts with charge

• Two small suggestions for the Pagan/Mage class:

1) Restore the old cool-down time for Fire Hurl (Ball) skill, which formerly was virtually nil.

The waiting game against wind mobs is getting tedious now.

2) The absence of quick defense a.o.e. skills only adds to the vulnerability. Sudden moves we use to have, like Wind Storm or Fire Wall (Curtain) would make a huge difference.

• hi alle players and shaiya team,

I think that pvp is not ever in balance, but few changes would help make to feel more balanced or fair.

Fighters/warriors: longer cooldown on that jump skill. Is it charge? Make them def lower and magick resistance More weaker.

Defender/guardian: nerf them atk power. Only in defenders Get 0.3-0.5 atk per 1str. I dont mind def and hp, but defenders should be damage takers and bait toons, not the killers in pvp. Also that tank toon cannot kill casters in solo. Make them more annoying class, but not strong attak class. Black hole etc should be nerf and make casters to resistance on that skill.

Megans (mage/pagan): lower cast times. Why make class whos abilities r 2minit cooldowns? Casters r allways a bit squishies becouse lower hp/def. If cast times cannot change, give More balance and boost casters dmg in overall. It should be like: fighter vs mage = fig can kill Mage, but mage can destroy attacker before he reach the Mage. Mages r allways easy targets s.o. make them more fearable class becouse opponent should think twice before atack, cos mage could kill him tho. But casters need to be still killable.

Rangers/sins: perma stealth, hiding from the map also. Class who can run faster than others in perma. Make them use poison in passive. Skill chains skills has a bit too much. One skill chain ok

Healers: give them aoe slow around them under skill what slows enemys 70% for 3sec, s.o. healer has time to heal and take distance.

Overall: make potions immune against some opponent skills.

• This is about Low Lvl pvp (15 and 30)

Fix all ilegal gear in the game. Then maybe Mages with legal gear can pvp. Im talking about 15 and canta gear with OJ on all stats Maxed and doubled. Im talking about 15 and canta weapons with storm, hydra, terra, Phoenix lapis. And lvl 22 acc with lucky lapis and lvl 1 acc with mech lapis. And 15-30 gear with lvl7 lapis and other ilegal links. Ilegal gear exists on all lvls. even 80 gear. As long as ilegal gear exists in game ppl is going use it becouse every one want to be super uber and unkilleble. they are not going to send tickets to get it fixet. So game dev has to take care of it or it won't be fixed. Got 1 hunter in 15 with the same def as a guard and hit like a war and he's not nossed. Doesn't seem right.

If that doesn't work then fix class balance.

Mage/pagan: Change Cosmic kinisis from increasing magic damage to increasing INT + WIS + REC by the same amount or atleast INT + WIS to increase attack. Mages Need it. And every hard hitting skill they have has 1,5-3 sec cast time and about 50sec+ Cooldown. And they don't do enough dmg to be worth it. Reduse CT and CD. Remove Cast time on roots and make it last for 4 sec and make it undisp. with pots. It's easier for Mage/Pagan to kill each other then to kill a war/fig. What's up with that?

Def/guard: have additional dmg on every skill.

Rag/sin only have additional dmg on some skills. some skill have fixed dmg which is low dmg. some skills don't even do crit dmg.

switch that between the classes so sin/ran get added dmg on every skill and def/guard do low or no extra dmg on stuns and lures.

War/fig: Many of their hard hitting skills do twice the dmg magic Arrows do and they have very short Cooldown so they can more or less spam it. Plus War/Fig has twice th HP Mage has. Who OP Who here??? Increase the CD on those skills. Charge skill is no problem, it does'n last very long. Black hole is alot worse. It lasts for 6 sec and can't be dispelled with pots. and the CD is very short and can more or less be spamed. Magic roots last for 2 sec and can be disp. with pots. :thumbdown:

I made a priest with mage set a while back to see how strong it would be. Turns out a priest with a mage set and no kill rank is about as strong as a mage with 2 flower ranks. If mages was that strong, maybe mages would be Worth playing.

So in a year or two whan I get 2 flower rank, I will finaly be able to pvp with my mage. :D

• This is about Low Lvl pvp (15 and 30)

Fix all ilegal gear in the game. Then maybe Mages with legal gear can pvp. Im talking about 15 and canta gear with OJ on all stats Maxed and doubled. Im talking about 15 and canta weapons with storm, hydra, terra, Phoenix lapis. And lvl 22 acc with lucky lapis and lvl 1 acc with mech lapis. And 15-30 gear with lvl7 lapis and other ilegal links. Ilegal gear exists on all lvls. even 80 gear. As long as ilegal gear exists in game ppl is going use it becouse every one want to be super uber and unkilleble. they are not going to send tickets to get it fixet. So game dev has to take care of it or it won't be fixed. Got 1 hunter in 15 with the same def as a guard and hit like a war and he's not nossed. Doesn't seem right.

About this. if you suspect ANYONE AT ALL with ILLEGAL GEAR. Send a pm to Any of the GM's we will personally have them investigated on the spot and delt with. being serious. do it any extra info you provide with the name will be helpful. maybe some SS's or something like that. it helps us get it done quicker. but names is fine too and we'll do the investigating ourselves but it will be a little bit slower would take a few hrs instead of a few minutes You cant just say "get rid of illegals" and not tell us where we should investigate. we're manual workers

• I made a priest with mage set a while back to see how strong it would be. Turns out a priest with a mage set and no kill rank is about as strong as a mage with 2 flower ranks. If mages was that strong, maybe mages would be Worth playing.

You should play battle priest. It is fun ^^ We need more of that class along with battle oracles! :thumbup:

• HI PvP'rs

Mage/Pagan:

If the mage power ingrease is some kind issue, tehn also more skills to use in Canta pvp would be a nice thing.

• Recoment Skills to Caster toolbox:
      - Mass Root's *New Skill(cannot pot/cure, only healers can Dispel it off)
      - Earth Spikes Lv2+ (stuns for 4's, cannot pot/cure or dispell]
      - Death Hole *New skill (Lures/suck everything around target 10m range for 6s. Non elemental and it make disease what take 10% hp off every second, certain mobs should me immune that disease, works only players. I should make healers immune on this skill, only disease works on healers, but lure/suck effect not work on healers.
      - Poison Rain *New Skill (Earth elemental aoe rain for 10m range for target. last 10s and if u stand on the rain 3second, u get poisoned for 30s. Poison hit against your sp/mp bars and drain 10% off for every 2s. cannot use same time, when Death Hole -Skill is on target area. So it would be good to be a chain skill after death hole.)
      - Lava Rain *New Skill (10m ranger on target area, rains 5s totally and wounds all area opponents for 15s and takes hp off 3% every second and it smelt armor and make defence -25%
      - Brain Freez or Ice Barrier *New skill (barrier what last 7s and has 45s CD. Works only player and its made help caster to make avasion moves and escape. Everytime when opponent hit mage/pagan ice barrier, get 1.5s Perma freez and make his immune all heals and damage. So it not unfair then, cannot attack, but also u wont get any dmg on u on freez time. But to be fair skill, mage/pagan cant use any skills in 7s when ice barrier is activated. Also mage/pagan should get 70% evasion in barrier time.

Tiny helping tools for mages in canta would help a lot. I would like to get more growd control tools for mage. Those has not make huge damae, but make mages more annoying and control evinroment more better. i Really like to help our raud ppl with new tools if cannot get more dps.

Fig/War can kill caster few hits, That class group has too much owerpover against caster class. Its not good if casters r too strong, becouse in old shaiya days one uber made all Furys log off from Canta when She was on the field. But give mages more growd control and stuns and that kind tools more- I dont mind to be a squishy on lower ranks, but i would like to give more challenge against melee classes when they target caster toon.

• +100