Reason why no one wants to play pvp 15 anymore ?

• 15 is the best zone and anyone who says it's "dead" is the reason it's dead... it's not dead, people are just quitters. 15 is for the brave :D we need more brave people in there.

i realy dont get it because whats the cheapest zone to get a set for ? 15 what requires most skill ? 15 ( no rank stats ) so everyone is the same or close to the same.

also players are to what i have seen more friendly in 15 then any other zone.

also the map is big enough and not to big to have awesome pvp.

to be able to flank from diffrent positions.

unlike Karis pvp you can run for hours and hours. its to big.

i honnestly dont understand what there is to dislike about the zone.

no anoying % skills.

and most of all no lag from overpriced wings flapping all over your screen. :D

BL4CKSTAR8)

• PVP'ing all zones, I often check on 15 zone - mostly finding it almost deserted - lately even at the monthly +1 weekends. Calling for pvp on the AOL 15 PVP skype chat when pvp is up would help - and on world chat in game.. Most GS's have a 15 toon, but events are rare. I know for a fact that a lot players have inactive 15 toons because of this. Also, there are low geared farmers in 15, but they are easy kills and often lose basic gears at death. A 'safe' farming zone in 15 would help those players.

• As I know it 15 and Canta as noss free zones or have been for a long time on this server. Some blame the Eteo cheese, so we made a new poll vote here....

Eteo Cheese . We are trying to listen. I'm sorry you think the events for 15 are too rare but most of the times lately when we have tried to do one, the gs team has ran into a lot of opposition. Maybe we can push for more in the future. Low geared farmers however shouldn't be farming in a pvp zone but thats just my opinion.

• As I know it 15 and Canta as noss free zones or have been for a long time on this server. Some blame the Eteo cheese, so we made a new poll vote here....

Eteo Cheese . We are trying to listen. I'm sorry you think the events for 15 are too rare but most of the times lately when we have tried to do one, the gs team has ran into a lot of opposition. Maybe we can push for more in the future. Low geared farmers however shouldn't be farming in a pvp zone but thats just my opinion.

I know a lot of people like to be an 4ss in this game more then just to have some fun.

the problem with like kill the GS has been that the groups were un even more AOL this time then another time More UOF.

WH1TESTAR and myself made light chars on AOL 15 now to just to help out in these kinds of events.

its only 2 people but i know a lot of people that play 15 and have 1000s of ops just sitting there.

im sure if more people do this... we can make some pvp happen.

BL4CKSTAR:evil:

• I hope it picks up. I've been in 15 since 2008 with various toons, but I have never seen it this empty as it is at this state. However, I've seen similar scenario in Canta on Etain before merge, so there's still hope people will come back to sandbox pvp ^^