Eteo Cheese - Poll !

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• Do you want Eteo Cheese and Nostrums restricted to Lv +31 17

1. Yes. (13) 76%
    2. No. (4) 24%

We had a vote earlier this year at Facebook for Eteo Cheese and Nostrums at level 1-15 PvP zone, and result was to keep it as it is.

We have heard the complaints, and we're now giving another chance to make a difference.

You can vote till 5th of August, so be sure to vote in time!

• I actually agree on this, since canta been a "noss free zone" for as long as i can remember and ppl tend to like it like this.
    I would even increase the lvl of SOME type of remedies (the higher lvls) being remedies lvl 3. For example 3500 hp extra or +80 or 100 (dont remember wich one can be used in 30 pvp) extra str. All do alot of differences and actually are not needed to have pvp. (my opinion on it)
    Altho i can see why some classes need it but making it avaidable for everyone would actually make no difference in the class balance. So i think that difference is something to change in skills/buffs/gear rather than in remedies/noss.

Noss and remedies are good for the new ppl in the game, but it are the maxed ppl that are able to afford to spend on those. Thats a problem if u ask me. But since the poll speaks about nosses i still agree.

I chose not to use any kind of remedies, IC, noss cuz i think my class is good enough as it is in 30.
    Also dont use eteo (cuz i cant afford to use this one alot)

• Just looked it up
    Remedy lv3 gives +100 stats and is usable by anoyone
    Remedy lv 3 gives +80 stats and is 31+
    In my opinion that could all be 31+ but i know some would disagree and thats not what is asked here, its just and FYI

• I voted yes to make eteo unavailable for 15 pvp, but it was denied. Hope it'll work in 30 pvp. Both zones are noss free by player agreement, but it's not respected by all. So a limit on the +100 nosses/rems (except HP lvl2 +1000 HP) would be fine.

• Hi,

I see that nothing is changing.

it has been 15 days now since the time that we couldnt vote anymore.

im sorry it takes them 10 mins to get cheese in the game.

but now over 15 days of pure silence. not even hearing a word about it.

How long does it take to get cr4p out of the game IT IS RUINING YOUR GAME.. WAKE UP.

keep hearing these useless GSes telling me we send it in we did this we did that.

nothing changes.

Maybe its time for me to leave this game as well.

BL4CKSTAR X/

• Rude darky?

Dont overcall next time 8)

My pagan vs you and o zone.

You were both looking realy confused when you got killed by one pagan.

But hey let zone whine more about that he only got one pot lols.

And that he doesnt spend any AP on this game.

While hes running around with a crit monkey.

Its ok Barbie you can call me rude all you want i know its me you are talking about 8)

I dont have to call 5 pple for 1 mage :*

BL4CKSTAR :?:

• Black there are many rude players xD I think we all capable of turning into one if provoked. Rude as in those that hacks/illegal sets etc not playing fair therefore I refuse to give them free kills. Confused nahh as I said to you many times Black I play for fun never once claimed am the best in the zone or whatsoever. Apart from that yes I don't dampen nor place blame on others when the pushes we made as a Raid phailed. It's a common fate in pvp to win some and lose some. I pretty like Canta players seems that though outnumbered and they pushed got wiped out by AOL they don't give up easily and fought back well. I also know that everyone who knows Shaiya well it isn't hard to log in the 15 pvp and Auto Join Raid without being called if the raid is Open not on Manual. I never understood why we must argue like children when numbers = Imbalanced plus must be throw insult like Thank you for Feed. Why not try for a push if kept failing then Dismantling is an Option. Perhaps try other zones unlike we have not Toons on other zones. Said O-Zone uses lesser 1/2 Hp Pots types than you Black by that logic alone surely stands lesser chance.

• I always mind my own business ;)

i love when ppl ( Barbie) trow an insult at obviously who ..; cause the only one she is

having a bad experiance is me lmao.

1/2 lesser hp pots hmmmmmm i wonder what those are lmao.

so lets say regnum and archanes on a fighter and arcanes and regnums on barbie her defender lmao,

then not to forget your both good friends with IamGun who also suddenly appeared lmao.

uses regnum, arcane and cheese ( and prolly what ever else he can get his hands on lolololol)

BTW GUN its hard to understand what you are talking about, i guess you mean that if you come 1v1 vs me i cant kill you with my pagan. so id have to call?

Well look i have a guard aswell. i DONT use cheese on both characters its already useless to even 1v1 u cause you will just spam the cheese and you will stay alive.

but i never call when i can do a job myself unlike O zone and barbie.

barbie keeps whining about O zone his pots and that he only got 2 kinds of pots? well 1 Deadly Strike from a fighter is always close to 10k damadge.

they had a fighter and a defender and a priest.

( priest can heal Ozone easely and keep him from dieing)

then you came as a 4th person against 1 full attack pagan lolz

i cant defend myself against 2 deadly strikes and all the stunns that come with a defender and then ontop of that all the heals lolz.

( not to forget Barbie uses a stun weapon).

ofc you gonna make 1 mad and annoyed.

even if i came on my guard it would have been overcall and to much to handle.

i use Regnums Arcanes and Holy waters <( that everyone can farm)

I went to AOL to tell them they Ruined pvp by overcalling and ofc you guys can never just take that as an answer why pvp stops.

TO MANY IS JUST TO MANY.

anyway i remember Barbie when she had a mage in 15 she stopped playing it for a reason ..... dont have to think hard why.....

Mages are squishy as hell and thats the truth, so atleast she should know way better.

and honnestly BARBIE this aint anything about beighn Rude ... when i come on AOL its for a reason.

to tell you, you made the same stupid mistake again ( overcalling ).

just learn to suck it up and see your mistakes.

we have been fighting together in 15 on AOL for so long YOU ME AND WHITE.

we always agreed on everything.

now that i went to Fury you completly dissagree with me and everything i say while nothing changed its pathatic realy.

BL4CKSTAR<X

• ZOMG BLACK STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF YA …. REALLY THE RUDE ONE OR ONES I MEANT IN MY POST AIN'T YOU BLACK .... roaming in pvp 15 galit, zooboo, kormachy (sorry I cannot spell his nick properly) who else MMHA? yes what I confronted with you were unbelievable Black...how you put me down and insulted me....when we played together in the past...or are you upset cause I refused your invite to go back to UOF...the faction I started Shaiya with from the very beginning...You know me that I DON'T LIE or AM I ever sneaky...if I did call I would have admitted it and apologized that I over-called. Well you or White asked me in pm before how many AOL has in a Raid and I told you didn't I? Have not switched sides or betrayed you Black. You FCed and you freaking changed whether you realize it or not. Am the same Barbie as the day we met. Was I wrong to try to correct you when your accusation was obviously off coursed?!! Or is the mighty Black too proud to admit when he made a silly mistake?

• my accusation was " you have to many its overcall "

And it was 5 vs1.

Not to forget that they all joined 1 at a time every time you failed 1 more joined.

Trust me i havent changed either.

I just guess that playing darks realized what a bunch of unfair cheesing lil bastards you AOL kids realy are lmao.

But hey i FCed because AOL realy were a bunch of kids ( annoying as hell).

I indeed asked you if you wanted to FC with us cause you were a friend and we asked a few friends we had if they wanted to.

You said no. (wch is not a big deal. The friends i have on AOL are still my friends)

When i came on light side after the 5v1 overcall. My blame was towards Ozone.

But as soon as i started talking and said "pvp is done ty for ruining it " Ozone laughed like it was funny that he killed pvp in an already almost dead zone.

So yea my blame went towards him, and you went in full defence FOR HIM.

I mean i expect everyone in this game to be 18+ cause those are the requirments to play this game.

But d4mn iv never seen an 18 year old that still needs to get his 4ss wiped after he took a dump.

He left... And you kept spamming me trying to defend his ego.

I even had to ask you to talk for yourself and not for others. But you felt like you should keep going.

BTW you talk about galit and MMHA,

Im sorry but those are the most legit players in 15.

So stop saying some random names of pple you honnestly never have talked to before.

ANYWAY:

Play fair

Dont cheese

And dont overcall

• As usual you all went off Topic and started PVP QQ's in this Forum about Eteo's or no Eteo's

And you wonder why this Game is Dieing

stop posting dumb statments.

we are talking about the reasons pvp is dieing:

OVERCALLING

CHEESING

ELLIGAL GEAR ... ...

we never went off topic.

its almost every time about cheese so read again.

BL4CKSTAR=O

• Hello Shaiyaner,

As it was already told, the change of the restriction will come. We can't give you a date when this will happen, as you also know we have other priorities what we need to implement before :) (But yes, Cheese and Nostrum are also a priority)

Greetings

• Hello Shaiyaner,

As it was already told, the change of the restriction will come. We can't give you a date when this will happen, as you also know we have other priorities what we need to implement before :) (But yes, Cheese and Nostrum are also a priority)

Greetings

while your at it ,maybe give the priests orcs pagans and mages ther 6 slot staffs back in 15 and 30.

were does it make sence that fighter defenders have 3 lots more in 15 and 5 slots more in 30.

BS

• you understand me wrong.

Figh def have a shield in 30 wch gives them 5 extra slots.

In 15 fig def have 3 slots extra cause of the shield aswell....

This is an unfair advantage. Thays why i said give the 6 slot weapons back the??? 196 and ???197 if i remwmber corectly they moved the lvl of those from 1 to 70 wch doesnt make sence cause now fighters and defenders are simply unkillable