Item Transfer Suggestion

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• Hello all - I have noticed an increasing problem with players being scammed by other players when purchasing in-game non-tradable items with the use of Item Transfers (ITs).

Problem: We utilize person to person transactions when purchasing permanent non-tradable items such as SP Mounts and Perma Costumes, however the scamming arises because the IT can only be completed with a GM Service. We pay for the item first with OPs, later to find out the ticket was never submitted for the transfer or they used a fake name to submit a false ticket.

Suggested Solution: Allow Item Transfers to allow certain non-tradable items to be traded a single time. Example: We would right click on the Item Transfer and it would then prompt us to select the Non-Tradable item in our inventory that we would like to grant a single tradable ability. At that time, we can either trade the item in a person to person transaction OR place the item in our Warehouse. If placed in the Warehouse, we can then receive it on another character on our account. After this single use, the item then will return as a non-tradable item.

Benefits: This would eliminate the scamming many players are experiencing in the game. When a person is scammed, in game or not, it will negatively impact their opinion of the game which could lead them to turn away from the game entirely. If this Item Transfer risk is eliminated I think it will also increase the sales from people buying more Item Transfers with AP on the website - in addition to buying other items knowing they could more securely sell them.

{Disclaimer: Please do not victim blame in this thread.}

• I don't mind NT item's because scammers and such can't steel them away but I think we should at least be able to place in our warehouse NT item's I mean like I got this Halloween wagon that I grinded zombies for 3 weeks and extra 3 days added to the quest also now I am now that fast but wow how fast do we got to be and how much time should a item take to win it I assume you realize by now I was doing this UM only quest on my normal mode not basic mode character. Well till this day I have yet to see any stopper I mean all day and all-night no sleep just grinding straight through 3 weeks and 3 days to figure out I can't even use it. my IT request was declined. I still have mount due to it being one the last things my wife and I got to do together in real life. great memory but I hold onto it because her and I met in Shaiya. I mean there should be exceptions for who we give it's too considering my price for it my time effort and years gone bye. perhaps if we made a npc for item transfers 200 bucks is insane so how about light collectors a trade? lol gl all MLHR

• This should be possible,

they already made it so pple can get there own max Ojs and apply it to there gears themselves.

the system that you say is in one way dangerous cause pple that break into your account will be able to steal your costumes mounts ..... aswell.

but on the other hand your completly right that this would stop scammers.

its so easy to scam someone in this game.

like you said you should be able to click the itemtransfer so it pops open a trading tab were you can simply trade it with the other person.

BL4CKSTAR:/