CM Announcement!

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• Hey, Shaiyans! How’s it going?

So first of all, we have some news.

On one hand, our dear friend Bodhisattva is not part of our team anymore as he has been moved to another one.

Goodbye GIF

On the other hand...

I’m Kyrie, and I'm really excited about this new quest as your brand new Community Manager! 8)

Nice to meet you all :)

Handshake GIF

I’ve just joined Shaiya team and now I’m dedicating myself to improving the game so we can keep on having fun!

I'm not new to games as they have actually been a great deal of my life.

It is a pleasure to work with something that is not only a hobby but also a passion of mine!

Please, feel free to reach me on the Forum or on our Discord channel.

So stay tuned for upcoming events and other exciting news ;)

I wish you all a lovely week!

See you!

• hey,

How come CMs GMs are never online into the game? I find that there should be more powerfull pple online that are able to take quick action when needed.

Also so they can listen to the people that are not common with the forums or discord.

Also what do you know about the game and what would you change about it?

BL4CKSTAR ;)

• Cool, I must have missed the announcement :) Still, "Hard" actually shows both Normal and Basic characters in one list... (and while I do remember that NM was promised to turn into basic, it never did).

The halloween patch is every year's patch...or, it used to be, I like to worry in advance.

I just wonder if we'll ever get any new content aside the non-tradeable costumes, as we stopped getting the "bi-weekly Producer Letter" about 23 bi-weeks ago.

• You can't make a new Normal character, but the old ones are still well alive and kicking.

However, there are no NM characters in the Hard rankings. I had the same assumption at first though, so it's understandable.

Can you give me an example of a single one that is included? Because I can give plenty.

For example a NM Oracle Novicka with 22 321 kills doesn't show up there.

• Hello!

We are working for new content. (:

Haha nice joke. New content? Only starting everything from beggining, without item shop and ultimate mode, could made this interesting for new players and some old players... Now game is only for people who wants to spend maaany money to play and much more money to get lvls and eq...

• A warm welcome to our new CM from me as well. I really like working with Kyrie!

giphy.gif

And here is a gentle reminder: Our CMs are not responsible for fixing bugs in-game or with the Ranking. What they can do for you is checking your reports (either by ticket or using the report form on the website) and create a report for our Development Team or our IT Engineering Team (that's the guys who work and fix all our websites and more of the thing that you cannot see but notice when it's not working).

And yes, we are checking every single report. Some things are easy to fix (like the drops for the Raptor Hunters) and we usually try to implement these as soon as possible. Other things need more time (like a certain bug that is causing a lot of frustration for everyone when being exploited by members of the community) to investigate and also to test.

I know that the broken Ranking was frustrating for all our communities. We as a Team were pushing a lot for it to be fixed but it took some time.