RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! EVENT (ALL LEVELS)

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

In a packed, quiet area… With a [CM] armed and thirsty for killing… I know what you are thinking… “What am I going to do now?”

The answer is simple:

If you love to live, RUN!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

kMsELiRnkWTwYoe4RN7fzxs1WGDWSOLAhHAJrARwpy4_DCWaqc4AFKvhwT2yKmMHE4IO3OrTj3fGWV10xplgo1K8XONDh_lFnJtawn0RAv41egS82A53f1jruvk85AklYtwcCskA

In the stadium, where the crowd is cheering for the [CM] who is after you , will you be able to survive?

If you believe you can, show your courage!

We are happy to announce our new event - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Event Time :
    Friday
    at 4:30pm in AOL side

at 5:30pm in UOF side
    (CET timezone!)

Place : Stadium

Rules :

* What you have to do is just run run and not to get killed by the CM.

* The last 3 players standing alive in one faction will be the winners.

* The rewards are :
    1st place Rosana pet aka Eyjafjallajokull 30d

2nd place Chernobyl 30d pet

3nd place Clown 30d pet

* The winners will be announced in game and on forum event thread.

* The raids will be made by [GM]s and you will be summoned to Stadium by the [GM]s.

* Alliance of Light has the event until we have only 3 players standing, then they leave the Stadium; the event for Union of Fury starts at 5:30pm. Fury side [GM]s will summon fury raid to stadium.

* HP and debuff pots are allowed as well as Buffs.

* Disruption of the event is forbidden.

* Enjoy and try not to be easy food for the [CM]! ^^

Kyrie's words: "you better run run run run run..."

Image result for girl generation you better run gif

• i am sure Kyrie going to have fun killing 30 ppl or more or... aol and fury gona have... fun jumping on him to try kill him
    SP mounts allowed ?
    if the factions do try to kill him and they succeed any extra prices to the ones who get him most ?
    it going to by good event btw if you can record it so i can watch it :P
    <- at work... :D

• i am sure Kyrie going to have fun killing 30 ppl or more or... aol and fury gona have... fun jumping on him to try kill him
    SP mounts allowed ?
    if the factions do try to kill him and they succeed any extra prices to the ones who get him most ?
    it going to by good event btw if you can record it so i can watch it :P
    <- at work... :D

No attack will be available to the CM , just need to run run xD and no mounts are available in stadium either 🌸