[Official Advice] Don't do Bugs!

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• Hey Shaiyans!

I usually do not show my face here very often (though I am usually lurking around). For those of you who do not know who I am: I am part of the Development Team for Shaiya (Game Designer, not a programmer so please don't ask me questions about the source code and so on).

I think it's about time to address an issue that has been causing a lot of frustration and toxicity within the community. You might already guess that it's about the trend of exploiting a certain bug.

First things first: Bug abuse qualifies you for a ban. And even though you might get the impression that we are not banning players who are exploiting bugs, let me assure you we do!

1st time: 1 week ban.

2nd time: permanent ban.

You don't want to get banned? Don't exploit bugs!

aUxNZkm.jpg

Bug abuse is bad. If you do bugs, you are bad! - You have officially been warned.

We received your reports on this issue.

We already took a look into it and are working on possible solutions. We would love to present them to you as soon as possible but as already hinted in the latest Producer's Letter by our new PM Mountain King the full team is currently working on a very, very, very important change of our login system.

The thing with a community is that everyone of you is part of it. So every single one of you is also responsible for the mood of the community. When on one hand everyone seems to exploit that bug but on the other hand everyone gets frustrated because of that, a short-term solution for this is easy: Play fair and don't do it.

So I can only appeal to all of you to be yourself a valuable and honorable member of this community to make the lives of everyone in that same boat less frustrating until we have a fix for this issue live.

It might be tempting and maybe you are doing it out of curiosity and think it's fun but seriously

AFObHFV.jpg

And everyone who wants to stick with being an egoistic bug exploiter:

EpNumax.jpg

Cheers,

Khelvi