Stackable items

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• Hello as topic says it is about stackable items... i know the CM team is working on new contents and on alot of other stuff

but if its posible can you guys make stackable the quest items gold and the silver medals from 20 to 255 please...

im sure alot of other players want this too

• Hey RED-1,

Thank you for your feedback. It would be awesome (if you haven't already) to send your suggestion in a ticket. We are of course checking the forums but as a ticket it has another visibility and we can create an internal suggestion for our project.

However, this is not a final promise that your suggestion will be implemented but we are always happy if there is a small thing with a great potential to improve your Shaiya experience ;)

Allons-y,

Khelvi

• but we are always happy if there is a small thing with a great potential to improve your Shaiya experience

This totally will improve from 62 taken slots to 9 or 10 :D
    Okey Khelvi i did post it here to see if any other ppl wold agree and post something like agreeing because i am not the only one from what i hear from in game ppl but oh well...
    going to keep it in mind thanks !