Cannot load game after last maintenance of 3/15/18

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• I was able to load game n log in on Wednesday 3/14/18.. then Thursday they had maintenance and Friday night I could not get game to load. I changed no settings or did anything on my computer. But now I can no dl content to log into game get error download failed cannot read file error c25

so I know of at least one other person that has had this happen also

anyone else having a problem ?

• .c25 is usually because it can't find your Config.ini and/or UpdateVersion.ini files. Most likely you will have to do a clean install.

To do so:

Completely uninstall the game.

Run CCleaner to get the directory clean.

Delete your browser history and then reboot your computer.

Then download and install the game. (Danza has posted a thread for an unofficial client download here )

• And though I appreciate Danza's suggestions, I'm not a techie kind of person. If I can't simply upload a game and play it then I'm just not going to play. Please tell Aeria to get its act together and fix this. No one should have to go through all this just to load the game. Thank you.

• First of all I suggest you review the following:

- Check if your firewall is blocking access.

- Some antivirus made conflicts with the game, Check if your antivirus is one of these.

- Verify that your firewall does not block "Akamai".

- Do not install illegal programs on your computer.

- Check the configuration of your Internet connection.

- Keep MS DirectX updated.

- In case of shared Internet connection, check the configurations of your router.

- Update the components of your PC.

Taking into account the data mentioned, try these steps:

First: Uninstall the game.

Second: Run the Ccleaner, and clean the entire record of Shaiya, as well as all the files and folders related to the game (it will clean all the invalid entries, as well as any record of the game).

Third: Lower the security of the windows defender to the minimum or deactivate it (includes the antivirus).

Fourth: Once all the above is done, restart your PC.

Fifth: When you start your computer, it closes all the processes that are not necessary for a better performance of the download.

Sixth: Download the game, from the official link.

Seventh: Install and give permission to the game in your antivirus.

**Check all drivers - drivers updated both grafic and directx. I recommend you look at the manufacturer's page of your machine to see if there are updates available for your device:

http://www.taringa.net/posts/i...controladores-del-PC.html

install dependent the directx9: https://www.microsoft.com/es-e...oad/details.aspx?id=34429

Good luck!

• Ya sadly guys that's not the problem like domino said might want to talk to terapod yup they have it all figured out n nope cant dl off official site well you can but you cant install get same error... gotta go with what Terapod helps you with

hopefully Aeria will get a fix to it this all occurred after last maintenance.

BTW thanks Terapod you rock!!

• For some players it still exists but most fixed the problem with [GS]Alone's suggestion

it is here;

Step by step fix for C25 error.
    1 : go to https://windscribe.com/ and download for Windows not chrome
    2 : after downloading windscribe. install it
    3: after installing it , it will ask you to create an account, just make up a username and password (you do not require an email for this)
    4: after that just log into windscribe so you can use it (the app itself not website)
    5: press the big white shiny power button
    6 : Play game.
    7 : Remember to turn off winscribe (big power button again) when ur done with shaiya as you only get 2gb data and that goes away fast when youtubing etc.

Windscribe
    Windscribe

• For the love of Goddess, come one now! It's been 2 months since I could play. I've tried all the shiny creative "fixes" everyone has described. it's ridiculous. I literally CANNOT play because Shaiya has to be special (plastic helmet special). I'd delete my account but oh, wait, I can't even log the heck in.

UGH.

Thanks for all the fun, everyone. It's been a great game until it got all f-ed up. So long, and thanks for all the fish.