15 Tag 1v1 event

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• tag_event.jpg

This one is pretty simple its a best of class competition, this is for the 15 zone pvpers!!!

All factions may battle and you will battle your own class and the opposite faction equivalent.

If you want this tag and are willing to fight for it sign up now! Sign ups will close three days prior to event.

Last day for sign up is April 18, 2018.

Sign in here >>>>>Sign up form

29621866227633748525.jpg

BTW these tags will be non transferable if you name change you will lose them.

They are also for a limited time of 4 months or until the next contest.

1.... Each player will combat first against their own factions opponents via class. This will be followed by winning team on other faction to determine who the has enough skill to back up all this smack talk we see in all of you. Each class is welcome to sign up.

The winners of each faction will receive tags however the true champions will receive a tag and the runner ups will receive a tag .

2.... NO NOSSES WILL BE ALLOWED ! This includes but is not limited to: nostrums, remedies and pots. this also includes party buffs. Participants must rely solely on their own skills, builds, gear. Debuff pots and HP pots are allowed. Cheese will be allowed (due to the inability to rule it out)

3.... Participants must show up clean. No buffs, no nostrums, no status enhancing effects of any kind except for exp enhancements, prevent item drops and continuous resurrection runes. There will be time before the matches to buff.

4.... Matches will be best 2 fights out of 3. That means that after two participants begin a match, the first player to win twice, wins the match and moves on. Matches will not stop for cooldowns. Be sure and plan accordingly. a small amount of time will be allowed for class buffs between fights.

5.... GSs will be monitoring each match. Their word is law. They will announce the beginning and end of each match and the winner of each match.

6.... If a player does not return within three minutes after a disconnect, they will be disqualified from the tournament.

7.... Lag is not an excuse.

8... Keep Free-for-All PvP away from Tournament area please.

9... This is a 15 class competition all players below this level are welcome to participate but be warned.... you will combat 15's!

Also before anyone asks...no jump cutting!

We will have GS team presence to ensure things are legit. Remember their word is the final discussion.

10... All accounts will be checked and your toon will be inspected prior to battles. Any attempts will subject you to removal.

CRR and PID is a must!!! This is in a PvP zone!!

Do not attack the GS!!

Tags have been determined, we will use the Immortal tags so you will have the following tags one winner per class per faction.

Warrior / Fighter [Bellum]

Guardian / Defender [Custos]

Hunter / Archer [Arcus]

Assassin / Ranger [Mors]

Pagan / Mage [Magus]

Oracle / Priest [Sana]

However the over all best of class may use the one related to his class above or the choice of [PRO]

16206973208337764230.jpg

The battles will start at 11:00 EDT on Saturday 21(5 pm CEST) and depending on how long it takes may continue on to Sunday the 22. Tag information has been determined as listed above.

• Guys bear with me on this one I am still trying to work a few things out, such as the tags. We are thinking the Pro for proleuim and perhaps another and I am also still considering the immortal tags as well. Any suggestions can be helpful here as well.

Also its been asked on different accounts different classes, I dont care of you participate in more than one class, however you can only participate one time per class.

• [VS] = versus

For the immortals event we have used the following tags.

Warrior / Fighter [Bellum]

Guardian / Defender [Custos]

Hunter / Archer [Arcus]

Assassin / Ranger [Mors]

Pagan / Mage [Magus]

Oracle / Priest [Sana]

((Thanks Karmic)) - we can always reuse these!

Anymore questions feel free to ask me or post!

• It is only class restricted not mode. Anyone under 15 is also welcome to sign up, however these will be 15 pvpers you battle for the most part.

I think I left the sign up sheet open to view.

I am asking all accounts gears been inspected.

Here are the competitors

RedCrow (2)

.POSE

IamGun / SugarDef / AIoneMaster / Not-To-Day / GunisGun / -Xnij- not sure how many classes he entered

RunOutOfAir

Bullyfly

yusuf

Amelyss

sahlt

DeontayWilder

Suterusu

IamTHOR

ASiRuZZGaR

ALPASLAN

Shaiyan123

R71

Z0B00

ALPHAN.

Lord.Valour

lamGun

ALGAN

battalgazi

i-Fry

KuBaT

ABSINT

Good Luck to all this should be fun!

• What about something original? I know that GM can rename toon with more letters than are allowed to name in game by ourselves so why not make them full like [Heroes], [Gladiator] or [Immortal] for example? Names like this was allowed on PL server (also event) and been appreciate by players - name longer than others + tag would make it really special :/

• Tag Winners Are

Fighter - Susterusu -[Pro]

Defender SugarDef -[Pro]

Ranger :Algan -[Pro]
    Archer:ASiRuZZGaR[Arcus]

Warrior : POSE [Bellum]
    Guardian :ALPASLAN [Custos]
    Hunter :Alphan - [Pro]
    Assassin :Absint [Mors]
    Oracle :R71 - [Pro]
    Pagan :Zoboo - [Pro]