It’s arriving a bit later than scheduled, but it’s finally here. It’s time for an update!
1 - Halloween Patch:
As you know already, we applied the Halloween patch few days ago. Hunt the mad pumpkins and help Jack the Skeleton free his wife. You can also hunt down Halloween zombies if you want to claim spooky prizes.
2 - SY004 - Mother of Raptors:
We promised an interesting patch with the last producer letter. Due to us having spotted some bugs and issues (and being a bit short on time to apply fixes) we decided to skip it and jump directly to the Halloween Patch. However, the content for Mother of Raptors is now almost ready and will be deployed in November, including the following features:
· Story line with 5 quests to upgrade ‘The Survivor’
· Raptor Slayer: A completely new boss with a custom Artificial Intelligence
· New mobs in the PvP maps which you can farm to obtain the items your Raptor needs for growing
· In-game account faction change service w/o items
· Free in-game deleveling service
· Free in-game non-tradeable and 1 use Resurrection Rune, replacing the free resurrection service. We are still thinking about a solution for the older players.
· Light Collector in-game Shop with the most common prizes
· SYUS: OPs in-game Shop with the most common prizes
· SYES/PT: Stadium modification for events
3 - Reporting Lines:
I would like to remind you of our new Report Forms. We released them to save time processing all your requests and to have everything centralized. If you help us by using the forms to report bad behavior, feedback and bugs, this will for sure impact the community in a positive way.
· Bad behavior
· Community feedback
· Bug reports
You can find all of them under the “community > reports” category on our website.
4 - Facebook Page:
Pay a visit to our Facebook page! We have re-ignited our Facebook activity and everything is starting to look great. We are going to implement some Facebook event specific prizes in-game. Stay tuned and don’t miss the chance!
5 - Producer Q&A:
Charybdis was used to hosting Q&A sessions in our shoutbox. We were thinking about doing the same thing. If you think it’s a good idea and you would like to have it back, let us know and we will set it up!
6 - New Forums Release:
We are currently working on migrating to new forums. You will be able to see them before the end of the year. If you want to have a look at the new system, you can check the new Ironsight forum. We will be using the same provider for the Shaiya one.
If you have any kind of question or feedback, feel free to drop us a line in the forum post.