Posts by tgrox4

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

Community spirit is a great thing, and Shaiya has survived longer than most games because of it.

When a community is neglected by Producers or Developers the community is going to suffer though.
    The idea that the game has been abandoned by the Devs hangs over everyone and the game suffers because of it.

I'm glad we are starting to see some more communication from the dev team, it's a chance for the game to pick up again, and the community with it.

There's a trend this game has been suffering for years now which I hope doesn't repeat this time.

1. We get a new CM
    2. They make a great forum post promising "new things to come" and how the game is about to get support or a new update.
    3. Aeria goes completely silent for 6+ months.
    4. We finally find out the CM quit the company months ago.

5. We get a new CM.

Rinse and repeat.

Hopefully our new CM Kyrie will actually be able to convince Aeria to actually fund an update. I have faith!

Tbh the current state of the game is a weird amalgamation of different EPs, each clearly designed by a completely different team with different ideas of what the game is meant to be.

Broken quests, pointless areas which would have so much potential if the drop tables were actually relevant to the current EP (OI,CT,RuberChaos,KH,DWdungeons etc etc etc) and lets not even talk about the Robots, the current EP is a confused mess of work from different teams.

If someone in Dev can take a hard stance on what they want the game to be Shaiya still has a chance.

We don't need some expensive new maps (although new content would be great) for players to get invigorated.
    We need the current maps to be useable! They're just sitting there waiting to have a reason to play them!

The starting maps are half empty? Half the dungeons don't drop anything that us useful in this EP? We lost Deep Desert 2 for no reason?
    Every new EP we lose maps and playable content instead of gaining it.
    If Aeria can get the current game into a cohesive state everyone would be so much happier!

Anyway I hope things go well.
    The guild I play has some of the greatest and most friendly people I have come across in any game!
    I'm hoping we can get some help from the other side of the consumer/producer divide to give the community a chance.
    We've been doing our part for years now it feels.

Peace <3

"Our communication wasn’t good enough in the last months... We won’t leave you in the dark again." - CM Charly 2017

Then doesn't communicate with the community for six straight months...

Some things never change

If you delete a map, can we get an old one back in return???
    Namely Deep Desert 2? Please?

Would great to see some Goddess pvp events come back.

IS core 3 drops 59 Infinite weapons so it seems killing off 60 pvp was never intended, but it happened anyway....

Bring back DD2!