Posts by Law

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

I'm surprised you're allowed to make these ironic racist comments Law ;)

We'll see, Zero. Let me think about it ;))

Well, to think I'm being racist because I'm comparing you with turkish people only makes you the racist one! I was just complimenting them ofc. I guess I should have said that you seem as bright as a chess master, maybe then you would have gotten the sarcasm. Facepalm

Nooo. Just delete them. We had this at the end of 2012, characters inactive for 3+ years were deleted.

It's been over 5 years now, just do the same. People who are away for 3-4 years without a single log in aren't coming back (probably don't even use the same email), and even if they are, their gear and stuff would be close to worthless now.

They didn't get deleted, they got gennamed cause of the merge with other servers, for example; if there was a Law in Lailah and another in Teos, then after the merge they'd be Law-1 and Law-2, then who ever logged first was able to name change and claim the name first.