longbeachca

• Male
  • from BC. Canada
  • Member since Feb 17th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• I noticed issue's with the epic gear lv21+ lv31+ haven't checked 41+ yet... can only be done on older UM characters. and lv31epgear can not progress pass boots and briefs. due to no broken core located in game... lv31+ gear starts and ends with gauntlets being this unobtainable. Due to south western mobs un-locatable and drops of such mobs unavailable... (Magic Gold Silk)... Fortunately, if you were lucky enough to have done these said quests about 4-5 months ago the lv31+ ep gear full set was obtainable. Grats to those that got it... I have also noticed problems with glitches wheelhouse unable to turn pages same with inventory items unable to go into warehouse. mobs near alters un attackable and virtually broken. Not sure how to fix mobs at this moment but reclogging will help solve the warehouse problems and inventory. I hope my information helps. one more thing all players ethics we're all responsible to report any and all Hackers or players breaking (TOS) terms of service "Rules". So instead of consuming the time of a [GS] in game because I am sure they would much rather be setting up events and helping us report game glitches... Do this push F12 to take a screen shot / picture. attach screen shot to a ticket to [GM] under its proper category (this will make the [GM]'s job easier) and, give a proper description of what you are reporting. make sure names are correctly spelt helps secure our game. You can locate tickets under contact us on web site... <3 let's help report glitches and hacks scams and people that are destroying our home game! lets make Shaiya fun and safe for all time... Make suggestions under threads category here on discord to better our game or start a topic we can vote for changes. Let's do our part for the time is NOW!!! thank you for your consideration and respect...
  • im 44 not 45