- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- Loot Wheel
- Loot Forge
- Tiered Spender
- Free Rewards
- Promo Calendar
- New Player Items
- Perfect Lapisia
- 1ap Shop
- Costumes and Pets
- PvP Packs
- Resurrection Stones
- Gear (Lv 71+)
- Mystery Boxes
Advantages to ranking up
Ranking up allows players to gain access to more stats. These stats may be allocated just like other stats and are a bonus on top of stats gained while leveling up.
Note: Once a player is above level 16, ranks can be redeemed for stat points in Apulune or Iris.
Death is just another part of battle. Each death brings you one step closer to a small gold compensation.
Note: Only Hard mode and Ultimate mode characters qualify.
Glory and fame
Glory on the battlefield and fame outside of it. Reach for the infamous red star and check out the player rankings. In-game ranks are denoted by a symbol next to the player's name and a title in the character sheet.
How to gain ranks
- Enter a PvP battlefield. The battlefields are separated by level brackets. More details on PvP battlefields in Shaiya can be found here.
- Defeat other players to gain kill points.
|Rank Number||Stat points gained|
- Difficulty modes may limit the rank a player can reach.
- The level a player is can limit the rank a player can reach.
- A player may only gain 2,000 kill points per day.
- A player will not gain kill points when defeating another player that is 10 levels greater or lower than themselves.