- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- • Summer Collection •
- 1ap Shop
- Buy One Get One
- Loot Forge
- Loot Wheel
- New Player Items
- Quest Items
- Linking Frenzy
- Tiered Spender
- Upgrade Items
- ☼ Ep7 Items ☼
- Costumes and Pets
- First Time Buyer Rewards
- Enter a PvP battlefield. The battlefields are separated by level brackets. More details on PvP battlefields in Shaiya can be found here.
- Defeat other players to gain kill points.
- Difficulty modes may limit the rank a player can reach.
- The level a player is can limit the rank a player can reach.
- A player may only gain 2,000 kill points per day.
- A player will not gain kill points when defeating another player that is 10 levels greater or lower than themselves.
Advantages to ranking up
Ranking up allows players to gain access to more stats. These stats may be allocated just like other stats and are a bonus on top of stats gained while leveling up.
Note: Once a player is above level 16, ranks can be redeemed for stat points in Apulune or Iris.
Death is just another part of battle. Each death brings you one step closer to a small gold compensation.
Note: Only Hard mode and Ultimate mode characters qualify.
Glory and fame
Glory on the battlefield and fame outside of it. Reach for the infamous red star and check out the player rankings. In-game ranks are denoted by a symbol next to the player's name and a title in the character sheet.
How to gain ranks
|Rank Number||Stat points gained|