Official Link Player Ethics Guide
Player Ethics Rules
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BASIC RULES OF CONDUCT THAT GOVERN PLAYER INTERACTION AND ACTIVITY WITHIN THE GAME AND ON THE FORUMS AND WEBSITE. FAILURE TO ACT RESPONSIBLY AND COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WITHIN THE GAME MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY ACCOUNT LOCKING AND MAY ULTIMATELY RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF ANY KIND.
- You may not harass or threaten other players.
- You may not use any content, which is harassing, vulgar, obscene, abusive, threatening, harmful, libelous or defamatory, encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liabilities, or is unlawful in any other way.
- You may not use any content protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy, unless you own the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
- You will not upload or transmit in the Game any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
- You may not impersonate any Aeria Games & Entertainment employee, past or present, including any Customer Support personnel.
- You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in the Game.
- You may not make any false representation, including impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresentation of your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You may not make use of the forums or game for commercial purposes, such as advertising any products or services, reselling or publishing the information posted or transmitted.
- You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- You may not make use of the forums or game for the exchange or transfer of any pirated or illegal software.
- You may not organize nor be a member of any clans or groups within the Game that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
- You may not give false information or intentionally hide any information when registering for your Game account as we require this information to verify ownership of accounts.
- You may not modify any part of the Game Client, Server or any part of the Game.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Game.
- You will not exploit any bug in the Game and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits in game), either directly or indirectly, to any other Game player. You will promptly report any such bug via official and prescribed channels to Aeria Games & Entertainment.
- You will not operate any software that interferes with, or interacts with the game in such a manner as to provide an advantage to the user.
- You will not create, use or provide any server emulator or any other sites where the Game may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to the Game without the express written permission of Aeria Games & Entertainment.
- You will not attempt to play the Game on any server that is not controlled or authorized by Aeria Games & Entertainment.
- You may not hold Aeria Games & Entertainment responsible for any loss resulting from In Game Trading. Aeria Games & Entertainment will not be held responsible for any resulting consequence from In Game trading.
- You may not hold Aeria Games & Entertainment responsible for any information that is passed between players. Aeria Games & Entertainment does not guarantee the safe keeping of information that is passed between players and will not be held responsible for any resulting losses or consequences arising from the improper use of said information.
- You may not hold Aeria Games & Entertainment responsible for any In Game feature loss that was not purchased through legal means. Aeria Games & Entertainment does not guarantee the availability of any In Game Items, any Services or any Levels to players.
- You may not hold Aeria Games & Entertainment responsible for any loss of usage or data experienced as a result of server maintenance or other server down times such as restarts or crashes.
- All in game items, and accounts are the property of Aeria Games. No sale/exchange of said items is allowed accept as authorized by Aeria Games.
Aeria Games & Entertainment reserves the right to record information about player activities in the game. These records may be used in verifying player claims, technical troubleshooting and policy enforcement. They may also be considered permissible as evidence in a court of law.
The Player Ethics Guide may be amended by Aeria Games & Entertainment from time to time without your consent. In such event, Aeria Games & Entertainment will make readily available to you the amended terms and that you will and have agreed to those amended terms.
If you do not agree to the Player Ethics Guide, you may stop playing the Game. In such a case, no form of compensation will be made to you.