New Years Fireworks...

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• newyear-fireworks-2018-dubai-uae.jpg

Most of the world celebrates the new year it reflects a time of rememberance of the old year and the promise of a brighter one.

People make promises and resolutions to do things differently or try new things.

There are many parties and celebrations including the toast to bring in the new year.

So I would like to hear how you celebrate your new years where you are....

Ins.jpg

Also I would like to see your best in game Screen shots of the fireworks.

There are three different types of fireworks in Shaiya

You will get 1 point for each type you submit for a possible total of three.

Then they will be judged for the best SS.

Also for telling me your New Years Traditions you will get 5 points.

This contest will start December 30 and end on January 5th.

prizes.jpg

There will be three winners

Top Winner will get their choice of a 30 d costume of choice

or a 30 d mount of choice

or a 30 d pet of choice.

Second place will get their choice of a

30 d mount or pet.

Third place will get their choice of a

30 d costume

800px_COLOURBOX33614610.jpg