Regular In game-Weekend Events

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• 👹 Monster Madness 👹

Time: Saturday 12th of January

Somewhere between 10:00 to 10:30 PM CET (Right after GRB! So don't log!)

Various of bosses will be spawned out in the PvP field where you will expect to encounter PvP. Therefore, you must remember to wear 'Prevent Item Drop' and, if you are ultimate mode, 'Resurrection Rune'!

Remember to bring your friends, buddies and good energy!

But during Monster Madness, there will be spawned Ice Cream Vendors in Proelium (15 PvP Map)!!

🍦 Ice Cream 🍦

Time: Saturday 12th of January

Somewhere between 10:00 to 10:30 PM CET (Right after GRB! So don't log!)

Ice Cream Vendor will be spawn in the PvP field where you will expect to encounter PvP. Therefore, you must remember to wear 'Prevent Item Drop' and, if you are ultimate mode, 'Resurrection Rune'!

⚽ Stadium PvP - Lvl 80 ⚽

Time: Sunday 13th of January

7 PM CET

The raids of both AoL and UoF will be summoned by [GM] to the desired event location. Therefore, you must remember to wear 'Prevent Item Drop' and, if you are ultimate mode, 'Resurrection Rune'!

• is there a reason why we do a 30 event and 15 event at the same moment?

Just a question o... O

And just to be honnest 80 is active more then enough.

They realy dont need an event every weekend..... The zones that are most dead should be kept alive with events.

Such as 15 and 30.

I think trowing 15 and 30 on the exact same time is kinda going against keeping other pvp zones alive no?

Just what i think.

BL4CKSTAR<X

• soccer-stadium-Cajun.jpg

A STADIUM DOUBLE HEADER WEEKEND

Lv 15 will be summoned on Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 6 PM CET for PVP in the Stadium

Lv 30 will be summoned on Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 6 PM CET for PVP in the Stadium

Get hyped for this weekend. Bring your enthusiasm.

Call your friends, guildies, family, and cohorts to come join the fun.

Raids for both factions will be summoned by the [GM]s to the event location.

This is a PVP event so remember to use a Prevent Item Drop. UMs please remember your Contis and RRs.

• Weekend events 1/26/19 and 1/27/19

CommonEnemy01b.jpg

Saturday

15 Zone 4 PM CET

Canta Zone will be in Staduim at

7 pm CET

80 zone will be Sunday at 8 PM CET

It will be held differently for 80 there will be 30 minutes of Invasion PVP and Monsters spawned in VR

followed by 30 Minutes of Invasion PVP and Monsters spawned in PR.

CommonEnemy01b.jpg

Was a really good event...

Invasion PVP see video here

• THIS WEEKEND'S EVENTS

yay gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

February 01, 2019 at 7 pm CET >>> Ice Cream Event in Apulune and Iris

February 02, 2019 at 7 pm CET >>> Monster Madness in Proelium (15 zone)

February 02, 2019 at 8 pm CET >>> Monster Madness in Cantabilian (30 zone)

February 03, 2019 at 7 pm CET >>> Monster Madness in D-Water for 80 pvpers (there is also kill boost in D-water)

SEE YOU THERE AND LET'S HAVE GOOD FUN TOGETHER ^

*Don't forget to keep your PID,EE,CRR popped during the events since they are going to be held in pvp areas.

• Nice events - But Canta MM is 1 hour before GRB - some guilds have a meeting in GH to arrange GRB at least ½ hour before, so timing is bad for some. :rolleyes:

im sorry i just have to put a response to this event.

cause it got completly ruined.

people left last 10 minutes of 15 event for 30 event and then we only got 20 minutes of 30 event cause of grb.

im sorry but these are dumb mistakes that shouldnt even happen.

its so obvious how this was gonna go even before the even started.

BL4CKSTAR;(

• Bl4ckSt4r ok thanks for the input we can go back to IC in one zone and MM in the other...alternating. Sadly we are trying to make up so many new events in the time frames we have to do them that little things get complex. This always causes QQ it seems from players. I didnt see 15 ruined at all and Canta raid was not even made to my knowledge until the last moment. So your QQ is flawed I think. Sadly we cant make everyone happy, but we are trying hard.

Maybe a better alternative is to hold two events for canta one every other week and the same for 15? I was trying to make it where every zone got a event each week. Sorry the timing didnt suit you. I did have a reason for the times I chose this week and it has nothing to do with grb or 15 or 30 but more so my team.

• Black please re read the parts where I said this

Sadly we are trying to make up so many new events in the time frames we have to do them that little things get complex.

This always causes QQ it seems from players.

Sadly we cant make everyone happy,

We are trying hard. Sorry the timing didnt suit you.

I did have a reason for the times I chose this week and it has nothing to do with grb or 15 or 30 but more so my team.

• cause it got completly ruined.

people left last 10 minutes of 15 event for 30 event and then we only got 20 minutes of 30 event cause of grb.

BL4CKSTAR;(

First off, it was the other players' decision to leave before the event ended. So your frustration being taken out on this thread and on the GMs hosting the event is misplaced. I'd also like to point out that you state "its so obvious how this was gonna go even before the even started.' So my question to you is, why did you attend the event?

As I see it, players' had about a minimum 50 minutes in 15 with the GMs and got some PVP kills, Even in Canta, players' had about 20 minutes (by your own words) with the GMs and some PVP kills. So I do not see how the event was 'completly ruined.' You sound like you would prefer to have 0 time with the GMs and receive even fewer kills. Or maybe you just could not satiate your virtual bloodlust in the time frame that was allotted?

Within the GM team, we have at least 6 different time zones to coordinate, along with coordinating work, family, and health needs. So the fact that you even get to participate in events earns kudos for Diamond. Instead of complaining, how bad it was, give Diamond some praise.

• This weekends events consist of the following....

On Saturday, for 15 there will be Ice Cream vendors at 5 PM CET

635927476930400724-1454022316_ice%20cream%2020.jpg

For Canta we will have a Stadium MM at 7 pm CET

CommonEnemy01b.jpg

At 10:30 PM CET we will have the first Mini GRB MM in stadium for Aol - followed up with Fury at 11 pm CET.

30 minutes after grb will the first Mini MM start.

On Sunday we will have Stadium pvp for 80 zone..trying to keep the numbers even. This will be held at 7 PM CET.

tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.gif

• This weekends events

15 Will have a Monster Madness Friday at 7 PM CET

30 will have a Monster Madness Saturday 6 PM CET

Directly after GRB TheGREATESTOne Guild and BG Gard will be invited to Staduim for their Mini MM GRB win.

Sunday there will be a MM in KI since its a +1 weekend at 7 PM CET