Shaiya pvp how to keep the players still playing ? solution ?

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• First and foremost keep this topic clean of any toxic comments or bad behavior i am creating this post for the players...
    2nd i am not saying or pointing or blaming at any CM or Dev for this problem... my question is pointed at Shaiya AGE which are the owners of the game
    When are we going to get a new engine ?It has been arround 5 ish years in which the game has this lag problem. How to keep the players enjoying a game that they like ?any solution ?

and are we going to get any anti cheat engine in the near future?

Take a 2 mins to see how is the game running with all the game video settings off.. for better perfomance.. and how the players enjoy it...

Thank you.

• sorry for the late reply Lukibravo
    my cpu and gpu are kinda old ones but it matters ? I mean I am playing the game since 2009-2010 before 5 ish years the game did not had such lag problems and if you think that way that I need a new cpu or gpu you are wrong even people with expensive pc`s like 4-5 k$ and very good video cards etc etc had lag
    mine was btw 1-3ish fps + screen freeze...
    the people with very good pc`s had btw 5-10 fps + screen freeze
    some people might think 1 of the reason is that the server was not refreshed i mean maint…. but we had before 2-3 ish days maintenance
    I am old player I still remember from the days back that they did not do maintenance every week and the servers started crashing this is one of the way I think how they prevent crashes by refreshing it every week soo.. it was not the server guilt either since there was maintenance 2-3 days before that
    sorry for the bad English