Shaiya pvp how to keep the players still playing ? solution ?

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• First and foremost keep this topic clean of any toxic comments or bad behavior i am creating this post for the players...
    2nd i am not saying or pointing or blaming at any CM or Dev for this problem... my question is pointed at Shaiya AGE which are the owners of the game
    When are we going to get a new engine ?It has been arround 5 ish years in which the game has this lag problem. How to keep the players enjoying a game that they like ?any solution ?

and are we going to get any anti cheat engine in the near future?

Take a 2 mins to see how is the game running with all the game video settings off.. for better perfomance.. and how the players enjoy it...

Thank you.

• sorry for the late reply Lukibravo
    my cpu and gpu are kinda old ones but it matters ? I mean I am playing the game since 2009-2010 before 5 ish years the game did not had such lag problems and if you think that way that I need a new cpu or gpu you are wrong even people with expensive pc`s like 4-5 k$ and very good video cards etc etc had lag
    mine was btw 1-3ish fps + screen freeze...
    the people with very good pc`s had btw 5-10 fps + screen freeze
    some people might think 1 of the reason is that the server was not refreshed i mean maint…. but we had before 2-3 ish days maintenance
    I am old player I still remember from the days back that they did not do maintenance every week and the servers started crashing this is one of the way I think how they prevent crashes by refreshing it every week soo.. it was not the server guilt either since there was maintenance 2-3 days before that
    sorry for the bad English

• I really enjoy pvp in this game, you're right the lag is a shame.

7700K and gtx1080 with an m.2 ssd and I still get bad frames in pvp, it's not your PC it's the engine.

Engine upgrade would be amazing, players have been asking for years though :L

• The way I see old maxed AoL 80 pvp'ers leaving or rarely playing is mostly caused by a totally unbalanced 80 pvp by faction. For an unbelievable long time Faction Change can only be done AoL to UoF (for whatever obscure reason never explained to players). It has made some good AoL pvp'ers simply give up and FC, and makes a lot new AoL 80s FC - and many just go to other games, or even play both factions. UoF fills a full 80 raid in 5 minutes - these days AoL 80 pvp can hardly fill a raid. I would like some explanation for this quite obvious fact. - And the option to FC to both factions ASAP.

:!::?:

• dolandırıcılık ile ele alınan önceki hesaplar,

Neden tasarruf edip yardım etmiyorsun?

Bu yüzden kimse yok.

Artık eski oyuncuları beklemeyin,

Çok iyi haber vermem gerekiyor.

yasaklanmış hesapların açılması

Sadece 1 e-posta bekliyoruz ....

• Tüm karakterlere kanat takmayı iptal et.

Şimdi biraz gerçekçi ol ..

Parlayan bir elbise istemiyoruz

Bu oyun eski zamanları anlatan güzel bir oyundur

Onun için uyum yasaları ihlal edildi.

Oyundaki robot ve ufo uzay araçları

Artık daha fazla saçmalık yok.

Karakter koşuyor, yürüyor,

tamamen özürlü davranıyorlar

Karakterde çekicilik çekmiyor ...

• Most people like the wings, even for the lower levels. Personally I like my own although I do wish we had the option to hide them.

The glowing factor, I think could be done the same way. It's nice that people see you are max enchanted I think was the original option. However if it is part of the lag issue that so many are seeming to report I think we should have the option to hide this too.

As far as the bots, there isn't really any old player I know of that likes the bots in the jungle. This is not a new discussion we have begged for old school jungle to be reintroduced back into the game. I agree with you they have no place in this story line of Shaiya.

On the prohibited accounts I wont speak on, due to not knowing the circumstances.

Thanks for your input.

• The damage bug / attack bug is still ongoing and is extremely annoying - especially at 30 pvp. In my experience mostly used by UoF players ( haven't seen other AoL 30 pvp'ers use it lately). Is it so hard to remove this bug from game? As I know, it's done by entering Pantanassa (Illegally by 30 toons, getting summoned there), then getting killed by some mob there, and you get double attack on your toon till you log off or die. Never tried it, but that's what people told me. If so, it's all against ToS - and how come it goes on ? Makes people stop playing or simply leave game.

• sigh,

X/

this is what i typed above buy you deleted that messege cause i talked about the forbidden word rofl.

now you act all smart asof it was your idea facepalm whatever.

tnx for telling everyone my idea.:rolleyes:

BL4CKSTAR:thumbdown:

• The damage bug / attack bug is still ongoing and is extremely annoying - especially at 30 pvp. In my experience mostly used by UoF players ( haven't seen other AoL 30 pvp'ers use it lately). Is it so hard to remove this bug from game? As I know, it's done by entering Pantanassa (Illegally by 30 toons, getting summoned there), then getting killed by some mob there, and you get double attack on your toon till you log off or die. Never tried it, but that's what people told me. If so, it's all against ToS - and how come it goes on ? Makes people stop playing or simply leave game.

Mostly by Uof huh ? :rolleyes:

typical AOL you only play one faction so you only see the bad of 1 faction.

come to fury and see how many AOL actualy do it.

you would be suprised.... im not gonna say names ( otherwise gms are gonna cry again and ban me rofl)

but getting 9 k uppercuts from non transed low rank fighters isnt damadge bug right ? :rolleyes:

no ofc not AOL are angels rofl.

having hackers and cheaters isnt faction bound dummy.

its on both factions.

BL4CKSTAR8)

• Blackstar I am kind of confused, telling people your idea and acting like its mine? I am so not sure what you mean. If you are talking about the animation controls and removal, this is nothing new the idea. Its been tossed between CM and Devs before and more than a year prior. I also know there are players who have mentioned it as well.

This was not part of my idea, nor do I act like it. I normally don't lag so my ideas run more into the longevity of the game venues. I can tell you that we are not like the (other servers) you mentioned so its not quite so simple to implement these things here.

Gun this was taken off of Shaiya Player Ethics.

You know as well Game Masters do not fix the game, we simply do not hav the ability to. That is up to the developers and producers. That is not to say that they can not fix it.

Sadly you probably do not have any clue how many players we have lost due to this bug/glitch whatever you want to call it. So your theory everyone should be allowed to use it speaks volumes.

We have been told this patch is coming and fast, ie- reference the producers letter and Khelvis own message.

• @Blackstar yes i play only AoL, and when i see you on there, it's always to complain about AoL, so you don't play it.

As to the dmg bug, I look forward to a fix for it, as Di anounced.

I never received or saw any response to the subject of the long time FC option only AoL > Uof - which in my opinion has led to unbalanced faction pvp - due to many AoL pvp'ers simply giving up and FC to the 'winning' faction. To get back on AoL again, you have to start over, eg. running a toon to 80. Can't really see the logic in that, especially as it also seems to make a lot AoL pvp'ers simply stop playing and go to other games or even private servers.

• Prastio the in game faction change when its released, as I know its fixed and working should resolve this issue. We just are not sure when they will open it. It will be in Ah as the other new in game services are. It will also require a new placeholder to work I am told.

• @Blackstar yes i play only AoL, and when i see you on there, it's always to complain about AoL, so you don't play it.

As to the dmg bug, I look forward to a fix for it, as Di anounced.

I never received or saw any response to the subject of the long time FC option only AoL > Uof - which in my opinion has led to unbalanced faction pvp - due to many AoL pvp'ers simply giving up and FC to the 'winning' faction. To get back on AoL again, you have to start over, eg. running a toon to 80. Can't really see the logic in that, especially as it also seems to make a lot AoL pvp'ers simply stop playing and go to other games or even private servers.

im always on AOL for a reason. buisness, pvp,

talking to other pvpers.

all you see me do is responding to 1 person on trade ... and get all my haters responding ;)

you saying that its only UOF using bug, think again lols.

Oh and its normal that FC is only from aol to uof.

your main population is higher.

go to apulune its laggy there cause all the markets and pple.

Iris on UOF is always empty. there are 3 markets on max.

this has nothing to do with the pvp zones i know.

but thats why.

main population is always higher on AOL.

BL4CKSTAR8o8o

• How to keep players to play Shaiya? Good question. One solution could be to:

pvp 15:
    __Nerfs__
    no ele's, nerf bonus stats, max lvl 5 lapises
    __Bonus__
    2 points / 1 kill - 2000 kills per day limit. Each ranks gives more options to buy pvp zone npc some cast/spell/gear appearances

pvp 30:

__Bonus__

3 points / 1 kill - 2000 kills per day limit. Each ranks gives more options to buy pvp zone npc some upgrades on gears and weapons and cast/spell/gear appearances, even weapon glow effect change (colors etc)

overall:

Gears - Boss drop high end gears, no enchant value after lvl 60, only weapon enchants.

Lapises - decrease lapis drop rate

Linking - No hammers need to link regular stat, sp, mp, hp, all lvl lapises ,linking 50-100% sucseed. If u buy ap lapises all kind, the linking is 100% sucseed. Lapises cant break gears anymore

Summasummarum:

Maybe its time to forget some pvp maps and focus 2 pvp zones at once, becouse the population of shaiya is not big anymore, so too wide enviorement is not good.
    If put relics what effect on the bless on the Karis and canta. Overal 3 relics on canta, so then is only 2 pvp zones with effective relics. There is too much pvp zones for less ppl, so pvp zones die, if not take some pvp's off. Those world pvp maps r really good thing, i not mean those maps, but the relic matter ones. OR make random relic maps every week, so only 2 zone is active at once.

• Hi Platina

Thank you for those suggestions! It is always nice to see the community care about the game.

However, I believe some of them might be hard to implement if it was to happen. We had a server merge couple of years ago with Shaiya TR/PL, and it took a while before their OJ's adjusted to Shaiya US. But, I would like to advice you to send in the suggestion to our CM's.

On the bottom of this link (http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/node/2848), you will find Feedback Center.

http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/node/2848 wrote:

Good or bad? Let us know, how you would improve the game.

Provide your feedback here.

There's form you can fill out when you click "here" :)

If you have also any other suggestions, don't hestitate to fill out! ^^

• hey,

iv read something about a merge for this year.

it didnt say when but we realy do need it.

i do think we should have something like killboosts and stuff on in 15 and 30 at all time.

seems like events help but during the week people simply give up, no intrest in 15 and 30 whatsoever.

last week i think it was a tuesday... i had to do something (RL) and forgot i was standing infront of aol base in 15, i was there for about 3 hours and didnt get killed.

this just shows how dead the zone is.

but during 15 and 30 events we can fill about 3 to 4 tabs each faction.

this showes that people do have 15 sets and 30 sets, so that is not the problem.

Idk when the merge is gonna happen.

i just hope that this time we wont let it die like it did now.

maybe more common kill boosts in zones maybe not just +1 but +2 or more.

with a limite of 2 k maybe.

and idk about all the rest of you guys but the site offers you these 15 pvp sets that you can buy.

but its like worship stuff.

i think we should have long changed that

to the time we pvp in right now.

basicly noone wears worship anymore.

we realy need that merge.

BL4CKSTAR8|

• Nice..that merge sounds good. Lets make Shaiya great again!! ty for the link Tsuji. I put the suggests on there, and if there is anything usefull and can make also bisnes intrest more. Some times less is more (mean map sizes).

But those kill boost would help more ppl to join lower pvp and give that intrest back

• I think unless I am mistaken that you read the two ES servers are merging into one. Kind of like we did back years ago with Teos Lailah Etain and Gaia.

I think for some reason, unless I am mistaken they needed this to happen to update all the servers to the same content patches, so they could implement future plans.

From what I heard they want not to do this on one server, that on another etc. If this makes sense.

I can't tell you what I do know, I am under a NDA to be honest. I can however say this in all honesty.

IF we get what we have asked for, and I know that some we will you guys may be very happy!!!

• So what will happen in 2019? While we want to keep up the rhythm and release at least 6-8 patches next year, we also have set our sights on some bigger projects, that can be built on the foundations of our work in 2018:

- merging the two Spanish servers

- bringing Episode 8 to the Spanish and Portuguese servers

- improving the PvP rewards system

- new dungeons and battlegrounds

- new quests and advancing the Shaiya story

- bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes

this part ...

but yea d4mn that could just mean the 2 spanish servers merging with eachoter and not with us.

=(

even tho we do need it realy badly.

well hey you said they are merging to get thte same episode as us so when they reach that they might merge us with them.

are there any other servers ? europe maybe ?

BL4CKSTAR;(

• BL4CKST4R  

I believe Shaiya Europe (DE/FR/IT) is in the same episode as us just by judging it from their PvP videos.
    ATM, they are planning to merge the two spanish servers.

If SYUS will be merged in furture with any other SY servers, they will let us know.

• Hi Shaiya Employees,

I got an idea! or one of those thousand ideas..but anyway xD

Is it possible to make Linked pvp ? I dont mean that old way system, where u have to run guild hall to enter linked pvp zones. I mean When u go to 15 or 30 pvp portal, u enter automatically linked pvp zone with all De FR IT Latinos etc. Is it possible to do ? or if not. Is it possible to do portals inside pvp aeras, where i can schoose from different portals to join different server pvp 15/30? also if can make one linked pvp zone portal each zone inside, so ppl can also try linked pvp ? just made it my idea for loud (=

• Hi Shaiya Employees,

I got an idea! or one of those thousand ideas..but anyway xD

Is it possible to make Linked pvp ? I dont mean that old way system, where u have to run guild hall to enter linked pvp zones. I mean When u go to 15 or 30 pvp portal, u enter automatically linked pvp zone with all De FR IT Latinos etc. Is it possible to do ? or if not. Is it possible to do portals inside pvp aeras, where i can schoose from different portals to join different server pvp 15/30? also if can make one linked pvp zone portal each zone inside, so ppl can also try linked pvp ? just made it my idea for loud (=

Not a bad idea.

i just think its not that easy because even when they merged tr server and us server completly it destroyed a lot.

gears were not even. some items didnt have a name.

we would have to have all the servers at the same hight for it to fit together.

i just think they should do that and merge all the servers.

make it 1 big game for the whole world.

BL4CKSTAR8o