Map opening

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• As per instructed by Aeria games technical staff: Ticket number 747204

The issue that I am having is, the map opens when I go to click on the screen to pick up the loot from killing a mob. By the time I get the map to close, the loot is gone. I have tried several things and so has my better half, as he is a gamer.

Should I delete the game??

Hope this gets fixed and thank you for the quick responses :)

• Until you finish or exit the tutorial quests, the map will open each time you kill a mob or pick up an item, to remind you to turn finished quests in. This is how the game was designed. The regular quests will not open the map. (You can press M to quickly close the map.) ;)

• Wow LOL so you can tell I am a total noob :D which is fine ....wish I was told this from the start... I even sent a video of what was happening and even then, I wasn't given an answer. Although they did reply to my emails promptly.

Thank you so much Wendolyn, really appreciated the help

:)