Valentine's Day - Event

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• Valentine_Official_Event.jpg

Valentine's Day is celebrated annually around the world at February 14.

Almost each country has their own traditions and ways how to celebrate.

For some it is all about the love and for some it is about the friends. For some it might be just spreading kindness and cheer up others, but there’s also strong independent persons who needs no others, and also some who thinks it just total humbug, or something between!

Valentine_Banner.jpg

But for us it means a nice event with different tasks and prizes !

Valentine_Instructions.jpg

Participate on all different tasks to get higher chance to win!

Tasks you can participate to:

Valentine’s Day card: Design your own kind of card!

Poems: Write down a poem with theme of Valentine’s Day!

Date Menu: Create your own menu for Valentine’s Day!

Secret Love Letter: Write down a letter we publish anonymously !

Confess Love: Take a screenshot with a GM and use “Love” action!

Couples picture: Take a screenshot with your friend or significant other or a mob and decorate it.

Valentine_Rules.jpg

• Fill in the participation form (For possible prizes.)
    • Create your own designs and poems. Plagiarism is not allowed.
    • PG-13, ToS and Rules apply.
    • Send your Secret Love Letter via form, others tasks below.
    • You can participate to each task once.

Valentine_points.jpg

*Valentine’s Day card: 1st: 5 points, 2nd: 4 points, 3rd: 3 points, others: 2 points.

Poems: 4 points.

*Date Menu: 1st : 5 points, 2nd: 4 points, 3rd: 3 points, others: 2 points.

Secret Love Letter: 2 points.

Confess Love: SS per GM: 5 points.

Couples picture: 2 points.

(Winners of the tasks with * will be voted by team)

Valentine_Prizes.jpg

1st: 1x 30 Day Continuous Resurrection Rune, 1x 30 Day Prevent of Item Drop, 1x 30 Day Eternal Endurance, 50x Regnum Potion and 20x Recreation Runes
    2nd: 1x 15 Day Resurrection Rune, 2x 7 Day Prevent of Item Drop, 2x 7 Day Eternal Endurance, 25x Regnum Potion and 10x Recreation Runes

3rd: 1x 7 Day Continuous Resurrection Rune, 1x 7 Day Prevent of Item Drop, 1x 7 Day Eternal Endurance, 10x Regnum Potion and 5x Recreation Runes

Participation prize: 10x Regnum Potion, 5x Crowly Costume Dye

Valentine_Timeframe.jpg

Event starts: 04.02.2019

Event ends: 22.02.2019

Valentine_card.jpg

Design your own kind of card by using any software e.g: Paint/Photoshop/GIMP or you can draw it.

Upload it to any image hosting site e.g Imgur, tinypic etc and post it below!

Valentine_Poems.jpg

Write your own "My Valentine’s Day" - themed poem and post it below!
    Do not plagiarize others.

Valentine_Date_Menu.jpg

Create a complete Valentine's Day menu (with appetizer, main course and dessert) to serve to your date with significant other or friend(s) or family or just to treat yourself.

Use the items you can find or the food objects you can find from the maps to create the menu.

Each course has to have at least 2 ingredients you can find in game.

Example:

Menu to treat myself:

Appetizer: Smoked Salmon salad

Lemon juice
    Chopped dill

Salt and pepper

Salad leaves

Salmon (ingame)

Green Herb to season (ingame)

Main course: Chicken-Fireshroom risotto

Rice
    Butter
    Chicken (ingame)
    Cheese
    Cream
    Garlic
    Onions
    Fireshroom (ingame)

Dessert: Chocolate-cherry cake

Eggs

Banana (ingame)

Chocolate

Flours (Ingame)

Sugar

Baking powder

Whipped cream

Cherries

Chocolate sauce

Valentine_Secret_Love_Letter.jpg

Do you want to confess your love to a fellow player?

Do you want to give a compliment to someone?

Do you want to share your love with the world?

Do you want to tell your friend you appreciate them?

Do you want to send letter to yourself?

Or do you just like writing letters or writing in general?

Express your feelings towards someone or compliment yourself by a secret love letter!

Write down your letter via ~form~ and we will publish them anonymously under the post on their own section.

Valentine_Confess_Love.jpg

Take a screenshot with yourself and any of the Game Masters, where you are using the basic skill “Love”.

In the screenshot has to visible:

1. Minimap for the time and date
    2. Your character
    3. Any of the Game Masters
    4. Chat box with the text: “x confesses love with charm.”

How to use the skill:

1. Press “B” to open the Basic Action menu.

2. Press skill “Love”.

Love-Example.jpg

Valentine_Couples_Picture.jpg

Take a screenshot with your significant other, friend(s), pet, mount or mobs and decorate the screenshot as you desire for the Valentine’s day theme.
    Upload it to any image hosting site e.g Imgur, tinypic etc and post it below!

giphy.gif

• Valentine_The_secret_Love_Letters.jpg

Vali-.jpg

I want to tell you that I need you here with me from now on. I live day to day thinking about you. I picture everything about you in my mind, as if you were really here beside me. When I fall asleep, I dream of you, and I can feel you near me.

My world is spinning and I can't sleep. My throat closes whenever you speak. My heart bursts just being around you. I take note of your every word, your every movement. My eyes drop down whenever you look at me with that bashful smile. This tension is tearing me apart.

How can I get closer to you? I'm too shy to talk to you, so right now it feels safer to watch you from afar and not be rejected. You have a place in my mind. I wish you'd tell me everything I want to hear, but haven't yet. I want you to tell me that you want me, but I haven't heard that yet. Every time I think of you, I can feel the butterflies fluttering inside me. You don't notice me or the way I look at you; maybe it's because you only see me as a friend and nothing more. I wish I knew.

At night I lay in bed and dream of you coming to my door, pulling me to you and holding me tight. I imagine whispering in your ear how much I want you. I want you to hold me. I need to hear your voice. I imagine being wrapped in your arms and then pressed tightly against you. I want you to make me feel a part of you. Every time we touched, I would feel like we're the only ones in existence.

But as I sit here, watching the sun drop slowly into the horizon, my heart sinks with it. When will I learn? You would never want me. I'm not perfect, beautiful, or anything important. I will have to let go the dream of you and me together.

Your secret love,

Vali-.jpg

I dream of your gentle touch, and warm embrace. Your magic arrow has pierced my heart and struck me down. I'm a fool for your whimsical movements and desire them more with every breath. My yearning for you grows stronger with every beat of my heart and every fiber of my being will be torn asunder without you with me.

Your secret Love.

Vali-.jpg

Shaiya you were my love and passion. The first game I became so enthralled with. I saw you in times where our levels was 60 and the few players running around with a yellow star were considered Gods.
    I remember leveling in jungle where it was a constant struggle to get through the masses of pvper who lived there. When one time me in my nubbiest gear was rescued by someone I considered a savior and given safe passage thru the masses of furries gathered there.

My first encounter of pvp at its finest and I was intrigued.
    My second came in the form of a GS although he was of the opposing faction, he stole my heart and stole my loyalty and turned me away from the light and sent me into the delight I found in fury.

We spent hour upon hours fighting non stop side by side toe to toe to win the battles in our beloved jungle that never seemed to end.
    I learnt my class the hard way and I learned it well I fell in love with it and have never strayed from it to this day.

Then one day the Gods of Shaiya dealt us a terrible blow and took our beloved jungle away and put robots into our fantasy game.
    The pvpers ran to cog and stayed there till they were bored. The theme of our game and our lives destroyed.

My letter is but a simple plea to the Devs of the game and the powers that be, bring back our jungle make our game strong. We love the old Shaiya hear our calls and we will show you just how loyal we are.

Vali-.jpg

Though you are gone from my earthly sight low these many years, you still remain with me in my heart. Every day I feel your presence in my life, the better person that I became because of you, a constant reminder. I hear the rhythmic tom-tom of your Native-born heart and your owl spirit in the treetops outside my window. In times of need, the owl spirit comes to me, watches over me, guides me, and protects me. Just as you always did when we walked hand in hand, giving our strength to each other.

Oh how I long to hold you tight, draw you near to me while endlessly drifting in our moonlight dances. I long to hear you singing all of those old, meaningful songs we shared. The songs setting the tempo for our preparations while we cooked dinner. I yearn for the silken feel of your tanned skin as I caressed the taut muscles beneath. I hug myself as I am missing the electricity moving through me at the very touch of your gentleness on bare skin. Staring off into emptiness, I remember how you would hold my gaze with every footstep placed or catch my breath as you entered a room with the sudden awareness of your musky presence.

A proud and compassionate soul, sparing me from what was endured at the end, has left me with all these happy longings and memories of how deep in love we were. These gifts of joy pushing aside the sadness left by your loss while the memories of each day's specialness fills my soul with your love. One more time I utter I love you to your spirit in the treetops and watch as the owl flies off towards the heavens with my message. As long as I remember your love, I will love with all my heart, now and forever.

Vali-.jpg

• The doorbell rings to my heart,

When brought silphium gifts

Declaring undying love's start

A sudden blush attention shifts

Sweet chocolate to be devour

Magnificent doily-like card

Perfume rising up from flower

Songs of love written by a bard

Sentiments filling a dozen barrows

Unleashing a swirling flurry

Of Cupid's bulls-eyed arrows