GM team

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

• we need new GameMaster that who make pvp , in 2 months i saw only Luni and Diamond.

others have no ideaa about Shaiya lol when i asked them for help , they told me to send ticket

even new players can give this answer lol Please change GM team ! most of Fury doesn't like them also :(

was 3 raid vs 3 raid 0 GM ( they too busy with reporting players )

• Gun Im kinda not sure what you are fishing for here, the main thing I have heard you ask for lately is unbanned. That's probably also why you keep being told to send a ticket. We make pvp events at the moment 3 days a week now. We cant really do many more days than this due to family commitments and careers.

As far as 3 raids vs 3 raids of pvpers? Were you dreaming? I haven't seen 3v3 raids in a long time.