Posts by Smexy_Barbie

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

[CM]Calla ~ (Song E) Camelphat & Elderbrook - Cola ~

[CM]Kyrie ~ (Song J) Usher - Yeah! ft. Lil Jon & Ludacris ~

[CM]Capri ~ (Song B) Rammstein - Du Hast ~

[CM]Naomi ~ (Song F) Tobu & Itro - Sunburst ~

[SGM]Diamond ~ (Song C) K-391 & Alan Walker - Ignite (feat. Julie Bergan & Seungri) ~

[SGM]Luni ~ (Song L) The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women ~

[GM]Spankie ~ (Song H) OTEP - Filthee ~

[GM]Wendolyn ~ (Song K) Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky ~

[GM]Skully ~ (Song A) Drowning Pool - Bodies ~

[GM]WLing ~ (Song G) Hollywood Undead - Whatever It Takes ~

[GM]Tsuji ~ (Song D) 4MINUTE - 미쳐 ~

[GM]Alone ~ (Song I) 串田 アキラ - 究極の聖戦 ~

xD

Yo Gun the Bee Costume …. that has +20 Stats to all … well I saw once on Aeria Website that they were selling or what an Upgraded Version of Penguin Costume … If am not wrong it's +20 to all stats so perhaps yeah maybe Upgraded Bee Costume exists too...xD!!

I love the new Chat Colour System xD beautiful...if it gets too confusing just open 2nd Chat Tab then Tick all boxes Eg TC,GC,PC etc you will not see the Chat Messes Up xD …

[CM]Calla ~ (Song C) Adele ~ Hello

[CM]Kyrie ~ (Song A) Beyoncé ~ Formation

[CM]Capri ~ (Song B) Lacrimosa ~ Halt Mich

[CM]Naomi ~ (Song H) Christine and the Queens ~ Girlfriend (ft. Dâm-Funk)

[SGM]Diamond ~ (Song I) Lauv ~ I Like Me Better

[SGM]Luni ~ (Song E) Vivaldi ~ Four Seasons

[GM]Spankie ~ (Song L) The Pretty Reckless ~ Going To Hell

[GM]Wendolyn ~ (Song G) Willie Nelson ~ Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain

[GM]Skully ~ (Song K) Def Leppard ~ Two Steps Behind

[GM]WLing ~ (Song J) Styx ~ Boat On The River

[GM]Tsuji ~ (Song F) Nightwish ~ Bye Bye Beautiful

[GM]Alone ~ (Song D) Cage The Elephant ~ Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

ZOMG BLACK STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF YA …. REALLY THE RUDE ONE OR ONES I MEANT IN MY POST AIN'T YOU BLACK .... roaming in pvp 15 galit, zooboo, kormachy (sorry I cannot spell his nick properly) who else MMHA? yes what I confronted with you were unbelievable Black...how you put me down and insulted me....when we played together in the past...or are you upset cause I refused your invite to go back to UOF...the faction I started Shaiya with from the very beginning...You know me that I DON'T LIE or AM I ever sneaky...if I did call I would have admitted it and apologized that I over-called. Well you or White asked me in pm before how many AOL has in a Raid and I told you didn't I? Have not switched sides or betrayed you Black. You FCed and you freaking changed whether you realize it or not. Am the same Barbie as the day we met. Was I wrong to try to correct you when your accusation was obviously off coursed?!! Or is the mighty Black too proud to admit when he made a silly mistake?

Black there are many rude players xD I think we all capable of turning into one if provoked. Rude as in those that hacks/illegal sets etc not playing fair therefore I refuse to give them free kills. Confused nahh as I said to you many times Black I play for fun never once claimed am the best in the zone or whatsoever. Apart from that yes I don't dampen nor place blame on others when the pushes we made as a Raid phailed. It's a common fate in pvp to win some and lose some. I pretty like Canta players seems that though outnumbered and they pushed got wiped out by AOL they don't give up easily and fought back well. I also know that everyone who knows Shaiya well it isn't hard to log in the 15 pvp and Auto Join Raid without being called if the raid is Open not on Manual. I never understood why we must argue like children when numbers = Imbalanced plus must be throw insult like Thank you for Feed. Why not try for a push if kept failing then Dismantling is an Option. Perhaps try other zones unlike we have not Toons on other zones. Said O-Zone uses lesser 1/2 Hp Pots types than you Black by that logic alone surely stands lesser chance.

1. [GS]~Diamond - B

2. [GS]~Spankie - G

3. [GS]~Wendolyn - J

4. [GS]~Alone - C

5. [CM]~Capri - H

6. [GS]~Karmic - E

7. [CM]~Calla - D

8. [GS]~Rattler - A

9. [GS]~WLing - I

10. [CM]~Maggy - F