Posts by prastio

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

Playing AoL pvp zones 15-30-80 for many years, I know many players that play both factions - some to spy, some just to have as much pvp fun as possible. I do respect Black and White for this second category, and for playing fair. As to the 'angry gang' I believe some just consider your attitude in AoL trade chat and forums derogative - when it gets personal. I mostly choose to ignore being ridiculed, called useless, nub, etc, - but not all do.

I support the idea and the player initiative. Canta pvp is getting more active, and a boss dungeon would attract more lvl 30 pvp'ers.

And - like the ep7 Kimuraki days we had a lot pvp going on there. I hope this goes further and is taken up by CM / PM team.

@Blackstar yes i play only AoL, and when i see you on there, it's always to complain about AoL, so you don't play it.

As to the dmg bug, I look forward to a fix for it, as Di anounced.

I never received or saw any response to the subject of the long time FC option only AoL > Uof - which in my opinion has led to unbalanced faction pvp - due to many AoL pvp'ers simply giving up and FC to the 'winning' faction. To get back on AoL again, you have to start over, eg. running a toon to 80. Can't really see the logic in that, especially as it also seems to make a lot AoL pvp'ers simply stop playing and go to other games or even private servers.

The damage bug / attack bug is still ongoing and is extremely annoying - especially at 30 pvp. In my experience mostly used by UoF players ( haven't seen other AoL 30 pvp'ers use it lately). Is it so hard to remove this bug from game? As I know, it's done by entering Pantanassa (Illegally by 30 toons, getting summoned there), then getting killed by some mob there, and you get double attack on your toon till you log off or die. Never tried it, but that's what people told me. If so, it's all against ToS - and how come it goes on ? Makes people stop playing or simply leave game.

At 10.30 CET we will have the first Mini GRB MM -

10.30 am really? or forgot to type the pm ? ( a lot ppl actually work on Saturdays - or get up late).

And who will the lucky guilds be at mini GRB MM ?

:thumbup:

The way I see old maxed AoL 80 pvp'ers leaving or rarely playing is mostly caused by a totally unbalanced 80 pvp by faction. For an unbelievable long time Faction Change can only be done AoL to UoF (for whatever obscure reason never explained to players). It has made some good AoL pvp'ers simply give up and FC, and makes a lot new AoL 80s FC - and many just go to other games, or even play both factions. UoF fills a full 80 raid in 5 minutes - these days AoL 80 pvp can hardly fill a raid. I would like some explanation for this quite obvious fact. - And the option to FC to both factions ASAP.

:!::?:

2.[GS]Spankie gotta be A: Pikatchu

I'd wear I: Flying Grandpa, way cooler. Not in contest though :)

Actually Spankie was a different shirt...

If so, the lack of information to players through forums, discord or updater is appalling !

prastio

This July 2018 EoM is just the worst ever - only 2 tiers and worthless. As a steady recurrent ap buyer each month, I'll just cancel it.

If that's the way game is going it seems even the game owners are giving up on it. They will lose old players that have supported Shaiya from the very start (the few big spenders left). I say: get the act together, make the game worth spending money on.

PVP'ing all zones, I often check on 15 zone - mostly finding it almost deserted - lately even at the monthly +1 weekends. Calling for pvp on the AOL 15 PVP skype chat when pvp is up would help - and on world chat in game.. Most GS's have a 15 toon, but events are rare. I know for a fact that a lot players have inactive 15 toons because of this. Also, there are low geared farmers in 15, but they are easy kills and often lose basic gears at death. A 'safe' farming zone in 15 would help those players.

I voted yes to make eteo unavailable for 15 pvp, but it was denied. Hope it'll work in 30 pvp. Both zones are noss free by player agreement, but it's not respected by all. So a limit on the +100 nosses/rems (except HP lvl2 +1000 HP) would be fine.

Only thing i actually agree about ( TAARZAANN ) is the use of the current jungle map as a fast plvl map - and a fast place to get almost free kills for some greedy maxed 80 pvp'ers enjoing making rank on weaker players. Ditch it. What's the use of lots of new 80's with (sometimes) newbie gears on? And btw that place is known to be exploited as a statpad paradise. But then hey, that goes on in all pvp maps, and hasn't really been dealt with as well.

I mostly see cog as a place for new 80's to leech rank - or an easy way to move 80 pvp to, when it's getting too hard out there - like when we actually have even numbers in med pvp in D-water and UoF can't get 2 raids up - or similar. It's a small pvp place, with 2-3 full raids there it's too laggy for most players (internet connection, graphic card, etc) - so not really equal. As I suggested, remake old Jungle pvp map (with Dinos lol) or as others have suggested, dd2 / dwater for 80 pvp - or a new bigger map. Gave up on 60 pvp anyway, as nothing goes on, waste of map, waste of maxed 60 toons, waste of player interest and real money spent on game.

I'm still not sure of starting time - The CET = GMT +1 doesn't fit my info (CET = GMT +2). Anyone else here living in EET (GMT+3) can tell me what time it'll be in our time zone ?

Was there too, got killed twice by apparently not very 'friendly' UoF players during the ceronomy. As it turned out chaotically I left the event. Amazing how some people enjoy taking the fun out of a game for others.

I experienced the same using a new laptop with a mirror of my old laptop settings. The updater didn't work, as it wouldn't recognice any of my accounts. I then went on Item Mall on those accounts and that worked. Now the game launcher regognized and accepted my accounts. So maybe try that.