Posts by WH1TE

At the moment, the consumer advice centre is warning of an increased volume of phishing e-mails.

Unfortunately, we have recently received more and more information that there are also e-mails in circulation that advertise an Aeria competition.

Such a competition does not exist. This is an unauthorized promotion.

In the email you will be asked to follow a link and on a deceptively real copy of our website you will be asked to enter your account information.

If you have received such a message, please delete it immediately. Please do not click on the link and never enter your account information on other websites.

If you have already followed a link from such a message, immediately change your password using the "Forgot your password?“ function on the website of your game.

Before you enter your account name and password, you should always check the URL of the website you are currently on.

I am probably going to get banned in some form for "Smack talk" but this is not smack talk, this is purely factual:

AOL does not push. Even when they have the same numbers as fury, they simply don't push. They don't like to die. I love how everyone just hugs the d4mn goal and then when fury runs in because they want to get kills (duh it's an event) they get told to go back, to back off, to "stay out of base".

Ok well what are we supposed to do then? If the event is "stand on one side of the stadium and stare at the other faction" then fine, we will back off and just watch aol. Because that's what they would have had us do. Aol are just too afraid to die. I also find it funny how when we jumped In to kill anyone, they just UT and run away and laugh like it's funny... it's not funny, it's pathetic. AOL you guys really need to stop being so scared, stop being pathetic and just pvp. It's an event. Kill and be killed, that's the name of the game. It's not an event to just stand there and be scared and stare at people. That's no fun at all. But whatever, thanks for the feed. I mean event.

Why do you use 3-4 pots if you dont care to die?

The reason that PAGAN uses "3-4" pots to survive is because, A) he's a fucking pagan, and B) Aol ALWAYS overcalls in 15. For one pagan. He plays 1v1 and wins, you guys call for another. He plays 1v2 and wins, and you guys call for another. He plays 1v3 and wins, and you guys just keep calling and calling until you have enough to beat him. THAT, O-Zone, is why he uses pots. I don't know what kind of PvP you're looking for... maybe fighting against someone that just stands there, doesn't attack, and lets you kill them? Probably. Anyway, stop overcalling for one pagan in 15. And all you fighters and defs that run run run and nothing else, stop doing that too. It's SUPER annoying.

I think they should absolutely be made tradeable. They are the best accessories for 15 zone, and they are used in 30 as well. I think ever since the recycling shop became "out of order", they have been very difficult to get and it's very frustrating. To get them from the tiers, you have to spend a lot of money, sometimes at least $100. If they were tradeable, I think it would be great for everyone. :thumbup::S

I know they were AT ONE TIME an event item, but now you can get them from the tiers like other AP items, so it's not really an event item anymore.

I have played Shaiya since I was 12 years old. I started playing back in 2008, when PvE was booming and you had to fight just to kill a monkey on map 2. Quests were worth doing, and all the maps had a purpose. Spending money to play the game was a bonus, but an optional bonus. You could play and have fun just like everyone else without spending your life savings on it. Unfortunately, it's become all about money for whoever is running it now. PvE is dead, there is none. Every map besides PvP maps are completely dead. Any new player that is under the age of 20 with a loaded bank account can most likely not do anything in the game. That is why we see almost no new players being able to stay with the game. They start playing, realize its only for the people willing to pay hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, and give up on it. Let's be honest, it's an old, outdated game. It should NOT be so expensive to play it. I personally think it's really disgusting what has happened to it, and I feel heartbroken for the friends I have who play it and desperately try to "farm" to get worthwhile items, but we all know that farming will get you nowhere. The drop rate for rate items is so low its laughable. I would LOVE to see a more even playing field for new players, so that we can start gaining more players instead of losing them. This game will die, 100%, if they don't change something soon. It's a pay-to-play game, and it's honestly ridiculously expensive.

I have to agree with my other half, that mages have a natural disadvantage simply because of the lack of stats. Defenders and fighters are able to carry a shield, and their weapon. Extra stats, extra slots, extra everything. Mages should be allowed to have weapons that have more slots, OR be allowed an extra piece of equipment to make up for the lost stats. I actually think archers/rangers may need something like this as well. Everyone is constantly choosing fig/def war/guard because they hit hard, and don't get hit hard. I personally prefer pvp with all classes instead of just a battle of all figs/defs and wars/guards. As far as skills, I don't think adding or taking away skills is going to help. Maybe give mages a skill that gives them some defense, like the one defs/guards have that makes them invincible for a few seconds.

LOL hahaha ozone you're so silly, why are you posting here? You're not a pvper. You just sit, leach kills, and trash talk like a lil coward :) Welcome to the new forums.